NT's 2nd Official Hot Girlfriend Contest; Dirty's Judging - Rules Update Pg 1

Originally Posted by oo206oo

SMH at you two pretending like youre not going at each other.

Say what you gotta say, damn.
i feel you. but i could honestly care what anyone on nt, (not just will) but anyone on nt thinks. i am who i am, and i do what i do.

i'm fat. so what? lol i can admit when things are what they are. i'm not trying to hide anything. you know what i'm trying to say?

i mean its whatever. it doesnt matter to me. i just want a consolation prize!!!!

Ekin and Oh You Mad would get my vote....

Honorable mention to mjbetch's girls boobs.

Ya'll have some good looking females, even if I didn't mention you, you know who you are.

On the real I only posted his picture because he posted mine and a compare picture. That was him going at me, whether it was sarcastic or he was trying to takethe spotlight off his "not hot" gf. I wasn't going at him and I clearly said no disrespect, before he posted that. Can't anybody keep it realon here? I'm just trying to make a point that you guys act like you never seen some breasts before. No diss, noshots fired, point blank period. This is a Hot Girlfriend contest, not a Girlfriends boob's contest, if it was you'd be in the finals.
m73tar.jpg

Originally Posted by oo206oo

SMH at you two pretending like youre not going at each other.

Say what you gotta say, damn.

LOL EXACTLY , Im glad someone spoke up, its like two playschool girls in a little sissy fight, the hell you guys holding it back posting little subliminalsback and forth and whatnot
laugh.gif
, let it all out

I mean why are you heated he posted his girl boob? so what! this is a hot girlfriend thread my friend , read the title, the boob is part of his girlfriend, andit's hot, thus pertaining to this thread
smh.gif
Is it because he got so much compliments for his girl? not his fault dude, I mean are you THAT much moresatisfied if mjbetch never posted the boob pic? would it make your day?

Im not getting at either of you, but that little sissy fight needs to end
indifferent.gif

For the record iLL W1LLiam, i've been with you the whole time. I just already know how NT is so i just figured i would sit back and
nerd.gif

mjbetch knows whats up too, dude has kept it pretty cool this whole time, even repeatedly saying he knows his chick isnt the flyest, she is cute, and that wasa cool picture. Thanks for sharing it with us. But come on, some of us can see past that photo and keep it 100, where a record # of NTers apparently cant. Alsosprinkle in a little bit of people's own perception of what beauty or in this case "hot" is and it is what it is.

smh.gif
@ people going at W1LL for stating the obvious the entire time

for the record...neither mjbetch nor iLLwill's is in the top 3 (or 5)..so both of ya'll can stop puffing out your e-chests.

and if you don't..
I'll do it for you.... and for two weeks too.

Lol, Dirty is that dude.

Basically tellin people theyre girls aint special, AND they need to shutup.

Killin me.

dirty went in hard.

i really wish i could post more pix of my ex or of any of my other chicks...but im so done with posting pics on nt...

i could post ashleythetalls chick and i bet about 8 cats would know her, 11 woulda said they smashed and bout 30 would say she trash just off the strength ofbeing HBW.

i could post pics of this white chick im dating, but...we already seen what happened before. hahaha.

i officially back feelmode as my number 1 pic. i love indian chicks.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

dirty probably won't even judge in the end.
laugh.gif
anyone can judge...
but I'm just the only one willing to pony up something tangible for the winner.

btw. 206. email me your addy again?..I know I still owe you from last time around...I'll dig something/anything up.
[email protected]

I could tell some NTers never seen a titty or a bad chick in real life before.

*returns to sideline*

Originally Posted by Broke on Nikes

^ Lol getting all defensive here.
We have a top 5 yet?
Your girl got lost in the tussle, but I think she's
pimp.gif
. You should post more pictures in case people missed them.
nerd.gif
Korean girls are sofly, but I can't date them any more because most of them are crazy and their materialism would make NT
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

oh why not. recycled pics...but i'll post more if this thread really gets poppin

my bff, wifey, myself

This girl is working a lot of angles and camera effects. You guys might have been fooled. Let's see some straight on photos with no effectsand prove me wrong...

Hahahah.
She's not even Korean!
I posted a post linking to it already.
Top of page 42, for anyone else looking.

Yes, I am thirsty for e-cred.

Back
Top Bottom