NT's All Time NBA ReDraft Thread: GR8 Write Up Page 187, Bracket Final Vote

Voting closed.. Not in the mood for results screenshot, I will tomorrow. Just trust me, dummies.

4e5931b4_Screenshot2015-10-01at11.31.39PM.png

Last edited:
I'll give everyone the day to send me their lineup changes if they want.. once I get home from work I'll post up the next survey. 

****** played me though, I feel my team was better than bhz but I can respect anybody who felt the other way because his squad is dope and that's the homie.

Last edited:
8 votes for my team (vs. 16)... About what I expected. I like how my team is built but it does lack overall firepower

You don't want it bhz. :nerd:

I'll just put Anthony Mason on Marc Gasol and do Marc like Draymond did :nerd:

Payton vs Kidd
Roy vs Korver
Artest vs Hill
Malone vs Bosh
Mason vs Gasol

Trash talkers vs The Silencers :lol:

:nerd:

Wow at Proshares vs OKB matchup. Very, very close.

Last edited:
Any other lineup adjustments? I've got one already.. bhz, you want yours to look like that?

Voting closed.. Not in the mood for results screenshot, I will tomorrow. Just trust me, dummies.

4e5931b4_Screenshot2015-10-01at11.31.39PM.png

I updated the thread title to show we're in next round. Not sure who is and who isn't checkin in anymore. Maybe let the 8 go over the weekend, and start the Final Four on Monday?

I also received a couple extra old school votes that I collected with the others. I'll post everything I have after the bracket is complete.

This round was tough to judge. Two of the matchups are damn near coin flips to me, especially P vs bhz.

Back
Top Bottom