NT's All Time NBA ReDraft Thread: GR8 Write Up Page 187, Bracket Final Vote

[quote name="rck3sactown"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]I'm really like, TRYING to omit from my mind who the team owners are.[/QUOTE]why should the team owners factor into your voting? :\ [/quote]I'm not sure if I worded it wrong, or if you read it wrong. :lol: I was saying that I'm intentionally trying to omit owners from my mind when I'm voting, becausee the name of the owner shouldn't matter.

Everyone else got that from what I said, right? :nerd:

c90f4ea2_Screenshot2015-10-05at8.46.13AM.png

Pretty close 3rd round.

If anyone wants to update their teams for the Final Four, let me know, I'll post the survey later on today.

I haven't had to worry about a tie yet, fortunately. Maybe PM Meth for a deciding vote.

I'm not surprised to have lost, I was happy to see it was a close enough matchup.

I threw Draymond in the starting lineup to give me a better defender for Melo and shifted Pierce to the 2 because PG had a size advantage over Eddie Jones. I also thought about putting Amar'e in the 4 spot and slide Duncan down... but I figured Eaton had the size to at least make Wilt work for it, and Duncan vs Webber was a better matchup in my favor rather than Amare vs Webber.

I thought pmatic's lineup was the "analytically" the correct choice :lol: , but in a matchup, I thought my team would've prevailed.

For arugment's sake, he really had no true enforcer in the starting 5 and I thought he would've struggled rebounding and defending Roy / Malone. I also felt like Marc would've been completely taken out of the game just based off what Draymond did to him in the series this year. I would expect Mason to do the same thing. Payton and Kidd was a wash IMO, so I'm not sure how to judge that . Artest should've negated Hill in the matchup.

In terms of the starting 5, I felt like 3 of the 5 positions would have balanced out or been negated somehow due to my squad's defense or guys being evenly matched. The two matchups that stood out the most was Roy vs Korver / Malone vs Bosh.

Maybe it was the bench. Either way, great matchup and this was still a joy to be apart of. :smokin

Last edited:
Wait, what? :nerd:

Nah, I was talking about my vote for Bird's squad over Magic's. :lol:

Hurt my damn heart.

I'm really like, TRYING to omit from my mind who the team owners are.

:lol: that's what I was referring to, I had Bird and CP had Magic.

Was a lot closer than I thought it would be TBH :lol:

Back
Top Bottom