NT's FIRST? *NO *** CHALLENGE* 68% of you are still not ***ping after 1 Week

"TEAM ABSTAIN: Falcon Punching Vaginas for the Greater Good"

laugh.gif

so who updates the list when someone's out and where can you see who's still left?

i'm staying away from the general forum with all the appreciation posts there is so i have a better chance. haha.

DO NOT open the spoiler...even though there might be somethingJUICY and BOUNCY and JIGGLY in there...

Spoiler [+]
2hygkk4.gif

1hpcme.gif

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

so who updates the list when someone's out and where can you see who's still left?

i'm staying away from the general forum with all the appreciation posts there is so i have a better chance. haha.

OP is updating the list. Just periodically check the first page.

What happens when some cats just forget about the challenge and don't update. Perhaps at a certain point in time, you can give a deadline to when peoplegotta respond by to show that they're still consciously in it.

Im still going strong, but someone that I told about this contest thought that now would be a good time to send me noodz.

I have the urge to do the deed, just because I could care less about the contest
laugh.gif

Last night I straight up watched some pr0n without fapping. Just sat there and let the soothing sounds wash over me

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I have the urge to do the deed, just because I could care less about the contest
laugh.gif

Last night I straight up watched some pr0n without fapping. Just sat there and let the soothing sounds wash over me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You are a brave soul man.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

laugh.gif

wth
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom