NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

IMG_0904.JPG
My EDC. Guess i need to head to the range.

Zeroing in on my next gun decision. Gonna postpone getting another shotgun and get either a Chiappa Pak 9 or either a Glock 17 or G31.

Does anybody know of any decently customizable pistols that accept Glock magazines? Can't google em now cause my work computer won't let me.

Zeroing in on my next gun decision. Gonna postpone getting another shotgun and get either a Chiappa Pak 9 or either a Glock 17 or G31.

Does anybody know of any decently customizable pistols that accept Glock magazines? Can't google em now cause my work computer won't let me.
Cool, I had never heard of that Chiappa. Here are some reviews, sounds like it can be compatible with Beretta, CZ, or Glock mags, depending on which mag insert is installed:
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/03/08/chiappa-9mm-kalashnikov-pistol-review/
https://loadoutroom.com/thearmsguide/the-pak-9-a-399-9mm-ak/
http://thefirearmspodcast.com/2017/...stol-review-finally-a-viable-9mm-kalashnikov/

I've been reading and watching reviews of em for a bit. It's compatibility with glock mags makes me want to get a glock pistol so it can share with the Chiappa

I've been reading and watching reviews of em for a bit. It's compatibility with glock mags makes me want to get a glock pistol so it can share with the Chiappa
Mag compatibility is nice... I have two CZ 75s that share mags, but don't have anything else that can take those. Apparently this Chiappa can, with the CZ insert, so I'm actually kinda interested in it for myself, now! Did you see that first article mentioning some problems with the Glock version of the Pak 9? Hopefully it was just issues with that particular gun (or the mag they used, they admit they only had one Glock mag on hand during testing), but just something to be aware of.

Mag compatibility is nice... I have two CZ 75s that share mags, but don't have anything else that can take those. Apparently this Chiappa can, with the CZ insert, so I'm actually kinda interested in it for myself, now! Did you see that first article mentioning some problems with the Glock version of the Pak 9? Hopefully it was just issues with that particular gun (or the mag they used, they admit they only had one Glock mag on hand during testing), but just something to be aware of.

Can't read it at work but will try to remember to check it out when I get home. There have been pretty few reviews with issues with the Pak 9 so it may have been more of an issue with that particular mag.

And now that I think about it I forgot I also wanted to get a Kel-tec PLR 16 and now I gotta compare the two. Although my homie has the Kel-Tec so I could grab the Chiappa just to have something different

I think I saw a couple of those at the gun show I just went to. Would definitely make a better truck gun than the Pak 9

I think I saw a couple of those at the gun show I just went to. Would definitely make a better truck gun than the Pak 9

Sub9 would be WAAY better, it's smaller, folds, has M-LOK (can easily put a red dot on it) and from what I've read is pretty reliable.

IF I was a glock shooter, I'd buy one of these, slap a primary arms red dot on it, and throw it in my backpack with 1 - 17 rd mag and 2 - 33 rd mags full of 147 gr HST's

I know they make a version that works for m&p mags so I think I might've just sold myself on one...

There's no denyin' that it's the better truck gun. It pretty much sold itself lol. Def looking to put a red dot and prob a foregrip handle on it. Wish I lived in the country somewhere I could just pop off some shots whenever I want to.

Might cop two: simple one for the truck and a tricked out one for show. Gun hobby is worse than a photography hobby lol

Did you mean 44 (revolver) or 45 (usually semi-auto)?

9mm is the most popular centerfire pistol caliber, but 45 ACP is in 2nd place. Both are effective and commonly available. Are you wanting to carry, use for home defense...??

Local cop came to my house again to inquire about my dad's guns I inherited and the clown straight up asked if I was willing to do an off the record deal with one of his friends for one of the guns. :rofl:::
I'm not sure what to think of these visits. Last time he asked pretty much the same thing and he was in uniform. Now he was in regular clothes but asked if I had "found any more guns" and if I'd reconsider doing an off the record sale.

It's annoying enough getting all these hunters at my door asking for guns, much less police officers.

Local cop came to my house again to inquire about my dad's guns I inherited and the clown straight up asked if I was willing to do an off the record deal with one of his friends for one of the guns. :rofl::::::
I'm not sure what to think of these visits. Last time he asked pretty much the same thing and he was in uniform. Now he was in regular clothes but asked if I had "found any more guns" and if I'd reconsider doing an off the record sale.

It's annoying enough getting all these hunters at my door asking for guns, much less police officers.
Wow, that's messed up. Especially considering how the laws are more strict over there, I'd definitely resist the urge to make extra money and refuse his offers... you never know if it's all just a "Sting Operation" etc... :wow::smh:

Guess you find crooked cops no matter where you are.

Ya don't make the deal with the cop prob just want u to say yes so he can steal it from the place they store it at ..just tell em any deal is going to be in the gun store legally unless u know the people real good u can work some out for more money of course

Yeah I just tell whoever shows up at my door that I found 2 guns and that they're available for sale at the gun store I handed them to. I'm sure people know my dad owned a lot more than just 2 guns since people keep coming to my house asking about guns but I've stashed away the other 4 and only told y'all, my close friends and the local gun store about them.
We're still trying to find any paperwork for them. If none is found then I'll "find 4 other guns at my dad's house after a more thorough search" and will probably have to turn them over to the police. That shotgun with the barrel than can fold backwards is gonna have to be destroyed either way as it's been banned for over a decade. But until then, technically they don't exist.
I might be able to register them through a notary and a provincial committee but that process would likely be more of a hassle than it's worth.

The cop is a local so I doubt he believes me when I say I recovered and turned in 2 guns for sale at the gun store but he doesn't strike me as the type to look into it given what he asked. :lol:
I asked around and from what I hear he's a bit of a crook and it wouldn't be the first time he's done this. Either way I'm not getting myself involved in shady firearm deals, much less with a shady police officer.

Last edited:
Well dang u get any colts??? In ur dad stash ?? But man good luck you can also put them up on GunBroker.com and sell them like that or wait for a gun show to be available in your area and you can sell them there even three a third party ..

Well dang u get any colts??? In ur dad stash ?? But man good luck you can also put them up on GunBroker.com and sell them like that or wait for a gun show to be available in your area and you can sell them there even three a third party ..
Nope, he's in Europe. Whole 'nother ballgame over there.

Went to machine gun america while I was down in kissimmee. A little pricey but I had money to blow and they had a nice variety of guns. Did the pick 3 and you shoot just a mag each.

M16 - Safety officer had me shoot that first. First shot and :wow::sick::lol:. Mf had some kick to it. Granted only other rifle I shot was a police issue S&W(forget the model) which virtually had no recoil.
M4 with red dot sight - Much less recoil and that red dot sight is something else. Loved shooting that thing.
Glock 21 - Loved this pistol. Felt great in my hand, Accurate, and the weight of her made the kick not so bad. 10x better than the Glock 22 I shot last year. Hated that gun from the moment it made it to my hand.

I definitely have some work to do but overall I shot pretty well. This all coming from someone who's shot only a hand full of times. Hell I haven't even shot my M&P 9 :lol:. Soon though

Back
Top Bottom