NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Screenshot_20210127-062638_Chrome.jpg

Who has there auction ending late night. Noobs. Lost out on this 1892 because I fell asleep smfh

I’ve gone I the opposite direction, I’ve sold/ selling most of my guns and ammo. Guns on consignment at local store, and I’ve been selling ammo on Gunbroker. Ammo prices are almost unbelievable, especially calibers like 30-30...gunnroker ammo sales are legit gonna pay for my Wilson Combat 1911.

What are some sites you guys use to buy your guns from?

personally, I would join ar15.com and check their equipment exchange. For plastic pistols, I don’t see any reason at all to buy brand new vs buying used UNLESS the used gun has had “upgrades”...I’ve seen too many people take a reliable Glock, do a bunch of ******** to it (SLIDE CUTS! MATCH TRIGER! LIGHTER SPRINGS!) and turn it into an unreliable Glock.

All you need to do to a plastic semi auto is put decent night sights on it, and maybe a talon grip if it’s squirmy when you’re shooting.

as far as retail stores, I think a lot will be hit or miss. Buds, KY Gun Corp, Sportsman’s Outdoor. If you have a Cabelas

i type the specific gun im looking for in google followed by gun.deals and it pulls up a list of sites that has the guns in stock with price most of the time

I’ve gone I the opposite direction, I’ve sold/ selling most of my guns and ammo. Guns on consignment at local store, and I’ve been selling ammo on Gunbroker. Ammo prices are almost unbelievable, especially calibers like 30-30...gunnroker ammo sales are legit gonna pay for my Wilson Combat 1911.
I’m really thinking about selling my second ar (brand new ruger ar556 with uogrades (stock, charging handle, holosun, etc etc ) and a 500 rd box of 556 as a package deal. :lol:. I wonder how much I could get in gunbroker.

About 1500 bucks.

Always sell when it makes sense if its not your only one. And not rare/old. I posted in here but recently sold and ATI omni ar pistol for 900... bought it for 400 haha covers the last month of inflated ammo prices. May sell my 1903. Looks like i can get 125% ish profit on it atm. Awesome gun but they made 5 million... ill find another one in a pawn shop for 600

Edit: missed the holosun.. in all seriousness with the ammo thats a stimmy check. Between 1500 and 2k fa sho

Last edited:
Primary arms
Palmetto state armory
Impact guns
Midway
Buds
Kygunco
Gunbroker

+ Armslist

I like using armslist because a lot of the smaller mom n pop stores use it. Along with private sellers in your area you could find a deal. I’ve successfully found good deals during the pandi on there from mom n pop stores.

i type the specific gun im looking for in google followed by gun.deals and it pulls up a list of sites that has the guns in stock with price most of the time

This! If you can find the sku number do a google search with it to see who all has what you’re looking for if it’s sold out and a certain site has the email “in stock” notification do it. I’ve scored like that as well.

personally, I would join ar15.com and check their equipment exchange. For plastic pistols, I don’t see any reason at all to buy brand new vs buying used UNLESS the used gun has had “upgrades”...I’ve seen too many people take a reliable Glock, do a bunch of bull**** to it (SLIDE CUTS! MATCH TRIGER! LIGHTER SPRINGS!) and turn it into an unreliable Glock.

All you need to do to a plastic semi auto is put decent night sights on it, and maybe a talon grip if it’s squirmy when you’re shooting.

as far as retail stores, I think a lot will be hit or miss. Buds, KY Gun Corp, Sportsman’s Outdoor. If you have a Cabelas

Agreed I hate those “designer” glocks

Careful papi... someone you don't knows rifle reloads could be BADDD news

bought two of these, after the crazy wait theyre flooding the market with them. no doubt in my mind when they dry up theyll be goin for 50% more.

richiecotite richiecotite havent forgotten bruv, preciate you

Primary arms had the Taurus 605's for 279.99 had to cop one of those too haha SMH lit my check on fire

Last edited:
Does anyone have recommendations for an ammo reloading kit?

at this point whatever you can find in stock. Dillon is the standard, Lee is for the budget conscious shopper, Hornady and Lyman work too, but most presses are selling for silly money.

at this point,you should be looking for in order:
1) primers 2)primers 3) dies 4)powder 5)reloading press.

if you don’t have the primers, you’re screwed. Everything else can be found for slightly overpriced to doubles price. Primers have essentially increased 5-10 fold.

I hate complaining, but there was some wear on a brand new bcg I bought from WMD. I reached out to their customer service to see if that was normal for their products to ship out like that. Not even an hour after my email I had a response and label to send back for a replacement.
No questions asked.
I love good customer service. Just FYI in case anyone ever shops with them. They have pride in their work and stand by it.
18AA6340-34EA-4C47-AF85-ACF059044D9C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom