NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

i went at a busy time, so all the cool TTI guns were already being rented. didn't feel like renting a pistol, BUT my range is getting the Pit Viper, so i'll be waiting to give that a try. can't believe retail on that thing is $7k.

I Itsi I’m So Hard Headed :smh:
2FB36B08-041A-4AFC-B051-DC18A8F922F0.jpeg

Lmao

I'm not gonna piss on your parade

You got AR style controls but have limited magazine selection.

No idea why cz abandoned the AKV pattern just to have a notch for an AR style mag release.

It's legit the same internals, with updated lower and furniture.

Look into the nexus enhanced bolt (pricey)

Or alternatively, ascalon arms makes a drop in with a smaller lighter softer hammer

Makes charging it easier and doesn't deform your bolt as bad.

I personally like the original scorpion irons

So much so I run them on my bren

IMG_20221229_103519.jpg

I'm thinking about getting my wife something. I was going to get her a .380, but I want her to have something powerful, just in case. What do you all recommend for a first pistol for a petite lady?

I'm thinking about getting my wife something. I was going to get her a .380, but I want her to have something powerful, just in case. What do you all recommend for a first pistol for a petite lady?

DEF A 9MM OR BIGGER… .380’S ARE SUPER TRASH :lol:

GLOCK 43 OR 43X, M&P SHIELD’S ARE GOOD TOO.

A common misconception is that women should get a less powerful cartridge and a super micro handgun.

First off, she will carry and shoot 9mm.

Second, get her a compact handgun. Not a micro not a sub. Once she can comfortably handle and shoot the compact, she can decide if she wants to change it up.

If it wasn't so hard to conceal a full size handgun I'd recommend that to every female new shooter

My wife shoots a kahr 40.

Personally I think it’s an awful gun but she likes it so I don’t say anything.

A common misconception is that women should get a less powerful cartridge and a super micro handgun.

First off, she will carry and shoot 9mm.

Second, get her a compact handgun. Not a micro not a sub. Once she can comfortably handle and shoot the compact, she can decide if she wants to change it up.

If it wasn't so hard to conceal a full size handgun I'd recommend that to every female new shooter
I recommend full size to all new shooters. And I definitely wouldn’t recommend an M&P due to the heavy *** trash 8 pound factory triggers. I would go with a full size HK or P320 right out of the box For new shooters. Really would recommend a P226, but not trying to bust a new shooter’s pockets.

SP5 maiden voyage did not disappoint :nthat: . Took me a second to get my hold right but gawd damn this thing is sweet. I see why people swear by roller delay, it was almost .22 soft with and without the can. I ended up running like 550 rounds, 115/124/hush. All ran without hiccup. FFL told me they got my R9 form 3 sorted out so as soon as it gets in im going to be knee deep in that tri lug setup. The Scorpion may be on the chopping block after today.:lol:

25B2BABE-B68B-4055-ABD8-E60D79906882.jpeg
25D88EAB-3FE0-49F9-8A70-9D503DADCF61.jpeg
59FA2FB7-49B1-467C-9159-4DCA31D63401.jpeg
DE0A8FD7-2B55-4E15-9905-7CDF4926C2AF.jpeg
62D04312-32DD-4478-9A69-C67CB3B88BB5.jpeg

Last edited:
I feel your pain. For what it's worth, circle-dot reticles seem to alleviate the blurriness for me. Might wanna try the 507K instead of the 407K if you can. Ymmv though.

I get the starburst effect, so maybe going down to a 2 MOA dot or the circle dot will work better. Thanks for the tip. The 6 MOA looked better when the brightness was turned up, but the dot was huge at that point.

Back
Top Bottom