NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Usually increasing brightness will cause the reticle to burst regardless of astigmatism.

This is why I prefer to use etched reticle prisms.

Saw this Saturday when I was looking for magazines. Copped the P226 as I’ve always wanted one, but settled for the P320 Pro AXG. Now I have to cop the tacops grips with the magwell built in.

Attachments

• E8F6AAA1-C110-4593-98DA-778222C4C16C.jpeg
    E8F6AAA1-C110-4593-98DA-778222C4C16C.jpeg
    238.3 KB · Views: 126
  • 10B43EA5-D485-422B-A100-329CAA44FF75.jpeg
    10B43EA5-D485-422B-A100-329CAA44FF75.jpeg
    458.9 KB · Views: 176
Usually increasing brightness will cause the reticle to burst regardless of astigmatism.

This is why I prefer to use etched reticle prisms.

Right, but one larger bright dot is better than 7-8 small ones. Unfortunately there aren’t etched reticle prisms for ccw pistols.

When you say small ones not sure what you mean....

Copy on the pistol dot specification. I have an RMRcc 3.25 moa which is bursty/distorted unless in bright outdoor light and a dual illum RMR 12 moa triangle that is surprisingly pretty clear.

Shapes are better for me.

The holosun joint with the Chevron is the clearest handgun dot to my eyes.

As always, I'm long winded

Did a GAFS post to try to trade some stuff for a PC, then had the idea to flip the junk post into the most dirt cheap random trash AR 15 build possible.

Actually got a bunch of trades off I'm basically 1/3rd of the way to an entire build and sold some items that previously had no interest.

At this rate the build will end up costing negative money LOL

This post actually got some traction so I'll post here. Post here

Legit just need a gas block and barrel as long as nobody flakes

Last edited:
Yo I Itsi I'll be getting an adjustable gas block soon, so you could prob have my old one if you're willing to pay for shipping. It's just a standard Aero, .750 set-screw version iirc.

It'll prob be a few weeks though. Also might have some extra MBUS's if u need em.

Interested in the mbus. I think I'm gonna end up needing to buy a barrel/gas block/gas tube . You need anything from my post?

Also didn't realize you're down in Kentucky.

I'm in Columbus and have some extended fam in Louisville.

Also, congrats on the can bro lol

I started the rc2 at the beginning of March.

Interested in the mbus. I think I'm gonna end up needing to buy a barrel/gas block/gas tube . You need anything from my post?

Also didn't realize you're down in Kentucky.

I'm in Columbus and have some extended fam in Louisville.

Also, congrats on the can bro lol

I started the rc2 at the beginning of March.
Yessir, I'm in Louisville too.

Only thing I could really use from your list is the knife and/or cz grip screws. We could just do an even trade if u want.

Dm the addy and I'll ship em out ASAP.

He's got a rocket launcher on his m4? What kinda rockets does it fire?

In all seriousness you can get all types of inert DD (destructive devices) if you pay a tax to the crown.

I've seen registered Molotov cocktails online

The "rocket launcher" typically shoots smoke gas and grenades IRL but "civilian" models are relegated to smoke and firecrackers.

I'm sure OP can chime in but I think you need licensing for inert actual projectiles. People just make smoke bombs and such for them.

Disclaimer: I'm not the most well-versed in NFA surrounding DDs

As for the crying comment, it was the way it was phrased.

I read it in the "YOU GOT STABBED?" dudes voice.

Last edited:
The tactical cowboy is what stood out to me too, actually.

I dig lever action for sure, on some red dead type ****

Lmao skip the brace. I'm not sure when 120 is up but it's close enough.

Just use a sling.

If you're getting a nexus bolt you can sell the old one on GAFS to the 3d printing community (or print another evo)

Nexus is tight they said they would send me a free bolt when I posted a rant on the cz reddit.

They might have forgotten about me but whatever, it's the thought that counts.

You Always Leave Me Plenty To Think About 🤔

If No Brace, What Would Be The Point Of Form 1? In Order To Include A True Stock And Possible Vertical Foregrip?

You're going to have to form 1 for a brace or stock, now.

120 days from almost 100 days ago lol

I didn't keep up with the deadline cause I got rid of my pistol.

My bren is in rifle config.

They actually named the scorpion evo (with pictures) in their ruling lol

It's still not 100% understood and as written it's possible even with no stock or brace the evo could be considered an SBR anyway.

Again, I stopped paying attention completely when I got rid of my evo so some of that maybe inaccurate as of today

The ATF treating braces as stocks, moving forward, is fact, tho. And they gave 120 days for free form 1s if you owned it already.

Alot of info, I know. I'd tell you to DM me but this info may spark a Convo that helps others.

You're going to have to form 1 for a brace or stock, now.

120 days from almost 100 days ago lol

I didn't keep up with the deadline cause I got rid of my pistol.

My bren is in rifle config.

They actually named the scorpion evo (with pictures) in their ruling lol

It's still not 100% understood and as written it's possible even with no stock or brace the evo could be considered an SBR anyway.

Again, I stopped paying attention completely when I got rid of my evo so some of that maybe inaccurate as of today

The ATF treating braces as stocks, moving forward, is fact, tho. And they gave 120 days for free form 1s if you owned it already.

Alot of info, I know. I'd tell you to DM me but this info may spark a Convo that helps others.
My Understanding Is Micro Plus Is USA Manufactured And Thus Doesn’t Need To Be Registered As Sits Out Of Box Sans Brace/Stock.

Am I Missing Something? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom