NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

If I had money to burn, id match my gun with my shoes 😅
IMG_3202.jpeg
IMG_3205.jpeg

Finally got the USP with Obsidian 45 out to the range. GASSY. But slick and smooth. First couple mags went great then my aim started getting sloppy. Need to work on tightening up control. 5 yards was money the whole time; 7.5 yards is where grouping started drifting.

20230917-161640.jpg
I need to add the threaded barrel and suppressor height sights to my USP 45 so I can use my Obsidian 45 on it as well.

Took my wife shooting for the first time in 10 years. She did the usual shoot low because compensating for recoil.

So I say let’s skip the compacts until you’re comfortable.

My dumb *** goes and gets a colt 1911 for her to learn with now she is all hyped on 1911’s. :lol:

They are my favorite pistol to shoot but they aren’t cheap.

I might split the difference and get a browning 1911-22 to shoot all day for cheap

Took my wife shooting for the first time in 10 years. She did the usual shoot low because compensating for recoil.

My dumb *** goes and gets a colt 1911 for her to learn with now she is all hyped on 1911’s. :lol:

I might split the difference and get a browning 1911-22 to shoot all day for cheap
My dude! Good to see you back in here :nthat:. My wife shoots best with my steel frame stuff too, 92FS, Colt Series 80 etc. I dont have time to sell a kidney if she ever gets her hands on a 2011 :rofl:

She wants to shoot so I figured why not, I just get bored in shooting ranges but it’s fun to go for like an hour or less, once she can put together a consistent grouping I’ll take her shooting clays and watch her rage quit. :lol:

Come on dude, get your wife that staccato. :pimp:

Same experience I had. “I like the heavy one” lol

Thankfully she isn’t into guns

She wants to shoot so I figured why not, I just get bored in shooting ranges but it’s fun to go for like an hour or less, once she can put together a consistent grouping I’ll take her shooting clays and watch her rage quit. :lol:

Come on dude, get your wife that staccato. :pimp:
If anybody gets a 2011 its going to be me! :rofl:

I snuck out to the range today and ran the Ventum again. Im afraid im hooked, flow through is changing my entire perspective on suppressors, the SCAR and MK18 are completely different guns with this can, Its crazy.
IMG_2529.jpeg

Shot a Rock Island 1911 in 22 earlier 🤣

friend of mine has a colt 45 1911 that he can swap the slide out on and shoot 22 out of it

Might wanna look into that

Bruh after thinking it over I feel like I’d rather just cop a tx22 and be done with it, I could put a nice optic on it for the ultimate plinking gun for less than a .22 1911 plus a bucket of ammo. :lol:

She’s got gun to sell so she can cop her own bejeweled platypus or whatever she wants.

Back
Top Bottom