NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

IMG_6072.jpeg
IMG_6071.jpeg

About to pull the trigger on one of these A1s…the one with the storage is cheaper by like 22 bucks, but I like the one without it to be honest I might change everything to wood eventually. Which one would you guys go with?

I’ve never shot one but I hear they are snappy. CZ P10C or P10F is where it’s at.

shot a p10c last night, better than a canik imo for the same price. tight groups, nice trigger and ergos

I think that's the ticket, you can get them with a dot and night sights for the same price as a pdp

one of the cool things is you slam the mag in hard it will chamber a round.

shot a p10c last night, better than a canik imo for the same price. tight groups, nice trigger and ergos

I think that's the ticket, you can get them with a dot and night sights for the same price as a pdp

one of the cool things is you slam the mag in hard it will chamber a round.

Exactly why I carry one during the cooler months.

They are nice, I got a reminder for the p09 nocture full size when it drops. I’m gonna cop that.

I need a proper full size before I get another carry gun.

I have that same 686 plus…had to hunt it down forever but it’s a beaut…may go 44 mag for my next wheel gun

Told my brother I wanted him to get himself something nice for his birthday gave him a stack budget and said to get something he can have forever like a Marlin
Walk into the local sport shop which never has em and there it was in 357 brand new
Same day same spot they had that used 686 for a great price so he left 2 guns richer that day

What were you leaning towards for the 44?

Told my brother I wanted him to get himself something nice for his birthday gave him a stack budget and said to get something he can have forever like a Marlin
Walk into the local sport shop which never has em and there it was in 357 brand new
Same day same spot they had that used 686 for a great price so he left 2 guns richer that day

What were you leaning towards for the 44?
Idk which model just yet, but it’s definitely going to be S&W. That’s the only revolver I’d cop. No judgement to the other brands though.

copped a cz p09 nocturne in full size, I'll post some pics once I get it.

I like fatty grips and lots of stippling so I think I'll like it. I wanted a do it all gun I could throw a dot on.

Back
Top Bottom