NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

When yall get in your car, do yall keep your pistol tucked or do yall take it off and leave iton your lap

Depends who I'm driving with. Never on my lap though maybe in the arm rest or under the seat. If you a person who don't need to know what I have then I keep it tucked. [emoji]128077[/emoji] Except it sucks when it stabs yout stomach. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Depends who I'm driving with. Never on my lap though maybe in the arm rest or under the seat. If you a person who don't need to know what I have then I keep it tucked. [emoji]128077[/emoji] Except it sucks when it stabs yout stomach. :rolleyes

Why I don't appendix carry very often. Just bending forward makes it uncomfortable.
I take it off my waist and put it in the console (not the arm rest tho that would work) cause I couldn't get to it cause i have my seatbelt on.

if im not driving and keep it tucked, or in the door.

These look dope, too bad they only work if your holster is OWB.

Sometimes i keep mine tucked but if **** were to go down ny reaction would be slow. So i keep it under my seat or in my cup holder if im lazy and alone. Only concern i have with that is if a cop were to approach me what would the interaction be like with a gun in plain sight and in reach.

Last edited:
Anyone try one of these (or something similar)?

These look dope, too bad they only work if your holster is OWB.

Sometimes i keep mine tucked but if **** were to go down ny reaction would be slow. So i keep it under my seat or in my cup holder if im lazy and alone. Only concern i have with that is if a cop were to approach me what would the interaction be like with a gun in plain sight and in reach.
True. This is a decent write-up about concealed carry in the car, but would apply to the holsters in my post, assuming they're legal in your state:
http://blog.beretta.com/how-to-handle-a-traffic-stop-with-concealed-carry

Last edited:
^^^^^ Good article,I don't even know if it's legally correct,but everyone I know is of the mind that if you get pulled over you should let the officer know first thing that you have a concealed weapon.Gun laws are very lax where I live,but this is a good rule of thumb to avoid any circumstances that could lead to a major problem.

Might work for some people. Definitely not for me. I'll be interested to hear your review.

It says the lead time on that holster is 6-10w...so it's gonna be awhile. I wish they had a g43 version though.

Any of yalls ladys carry? Im trying to get mine to but shes scared for some reason. She was nevwr around guns till she got with me, **** she didnt even hold a gun or shoot one till i took her to the range :lol:

Any of yalls ladys carry? Im trying to get mine to but shes scared for some reason. She was nevwr around guns till she got with me, **** she didnt even hold a gun or shoot one till i took her to the range :lol:

my girl just did the CPL class this weekend. still gotta do all the fingerprinting and all that tho. so soon

to be honest, she shoot better than me...she grew up hunting, pops was law enforcement.

My G43

I'm thinking about getting a Thompson 1927A-1. I've wanted one for years, just never wanted to spend the dough.

Anybody on here own one?

I'm thinking about getting a Thompson 1927A-1. I've wanted one for years, just never wanted to spend the dough.

Anybody on here own one?

I used to have one. Can't remember if I posted a pic in here or not. Thing was heavy as hell and more of a collectors item than anything, hence why I don't have it anymore. I'd only get another one if I could get it in full auto, but that's just dreaming :lol:

A buddy at work picked one of those up a couple years ago. From the factory, it needed a few mods. He bought a charging handle extension and an adjusible rear sight. He said it was tough with the non adjust iron sights and the stubby charging handle. But overall, he said it shot well and close groupings.

Anybody in or near the Cincinnati area? There's a big gun show here once a month. I'm hitting it up this weekend looking for something new.

Back
Top Bottom