NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

I used to have one. Can't remember if I posted a pic in here or not. Thing was heavy as hell and more of a collectors item than anything, hence why I don't have it anymore. I'd only get another one if I could get it in full auto, but that's just dreaming :lol:

Yeah it's one of those things I go to buy, but then think of all the other **** I could buy with the $$ and then pass on it lol. Same reason I still haven't purchased a .50AE, even though I'm sure I'd fire the .50 a hell of a lot more than the Thompson. Already telling myself I should use the money for another AR pistol and a nice revolver.

Last edited:

When your loadout matches your decor. [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Noveske N4 Infidel
FNX 45 tactical
Glock 41

Last edited:
I was sleeping the other day in my truck in the boondocks in Iowa. Cop wakes me up and asks me to move because some scared *** truck driver couldn't back up so he called the cops on me to make them have me move my truck.

I open the door in my boxers with a gun on the seat he looks at it and didn't even flinch. :lol: they don't give a damn in the country.

I was sleeping the other day in my truck in the boondocks in Iowa. Cop wakes me up and asks me to move because some scared *** truck driver couldn't back up so he called the cops on me to make them have me move my truck.

I open the door in my boxers with a gun on the seat he looks at it and didn't even flinch. :lol: they don't give a damn in the country.

I'm going to be getting my CDL soon and I'd like to carry. So many different laws though.

I open the door in my boxers with a gun on the seat he looks at it and didn't even flinch.
laugh.gif
they don't give a damn in the country.
bruh i would of cussed that driver all the way out and told him to park somewhere else. Was this at a rest area , parking lot or truck stop?

Truck stop on i80 bussiest trucking area in the country, couldn't find a spot so I made my own. I couldn't even snap on him because the cop was there and he was too ***** to tell me to move himself, all the other guys backed out fine, he just refused to back up for whatever reason.

You can carry in a truck tree4twenty tree4twenty if you don't know the law just throw a cable lock on your gun for the state you're in. Ny you can't but I don't go there anyways. Illinois you have to lock it up but it's fine, I just bring it for when I sleep, I never know where I'll end up, could be a nice truck stop, could be a warehouse in the hood and I'm the only guy around. It's not like I ride with it in my lap.

Also companies don't like carrying for the most part but my boss doesn't give a damn. It's owned by a bunch of African cowboys you already know they carry.

Last edited:
Looking into purchasing my first firearm here in the next few days. Went and shot a glock 17 beretta 92 and Sig P320. Fell in love with the Sig but I didn't love the price ($600+) here in Nashville but I found the P250 for right around $399. Not looking to carry just something to put in my night stand just in case. Any advice would be great.

Also what's the process of buying a gun online only been considering going to the local shop/show up in till this point

Looking into purchasing my first firearm here in the next few days. Went and shot a glock 17 beretta 92 and Sig P320. Fell in love with the Sig but I didn't love the price ($600+) here in Nashville but I found the P250 for right around $399. Not looking to carry just something to put in my night stand just in case. Any advice would be great.

Also what's the process of buying a gun online only been considering going to the local shop/show up in till this point

The p250 is a completly different firing system than the p320. Get the p320. You can find it around $500 if you look hard enough.

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/buying_guns_online.cfm
I would recommend a Glock 19. Its big enough to use for home defense but small enough to conceal carry. If you don't plan on carrying, you might as well get the 17. Compared to the P320, magazines will be cheaper and aftermarket support is a lot bigger for Glocks.

Last edited:
I took my Handgun Carry Permit class in November and just now made my way to the DMV two days ago to pay for my license. Got fingerprinted the same day at the place where I took the class. Have a Vedder IWB kydex holster on the way. Guy that did the fingerprinting said I should receive my license in about 3 weeks. Gonna be carrying a XD Mod 2 9mm everywhere I go. These Memphis folks are crazy.

Be safe fam and know your local laws.
Having a firearm on your hip is worse than beer muscles x1000

Be safe fam and know your local laws.

Oh I feel you. I like to stay out the way. I thought I was in a "safe" part of town but this foolishness is everywhere. Just don't want to be caught slipping in the event that I can't avoid a situation.

The process is simple. You'll select a local business with an FFL during the check out and it'll get shipped there. Once it's there, you go in and fill out the paperwork. They'll charge a fee for the transfer. The place I use charges $25.

I've ordered multiple times from grabagun and budsgunshop. Both of them ship FAST.

The sites usually have a list of previously used FFLs on file, so you don't have to do any extra work. If you want to use a place that they don't have on file, you'll probably have to have the local business email or fax their FFL to the site.

Took a handgun familiarisation class yesterday and man did I love it. First time ever really shooting anything, the teachers were great. Learned a lot and after they let me shoot some of the pistols that they had for rent. Shot a Glock 19 & 43, couple S&W, a Sig, a Springfield 1911 RO, and Beretta 92fs.

Can't decide which I liked more between the Glock 19, Sig or the Beretta. So probably going back to the range before I buy one.

My question is, are there any organizations that you guys know of that focus on black gun owners? Would like to see if there's a local chapter in my town and get to know some of the people.

Last edited:

Here you go and if you sign up for the membership you can do a 4 payment plan. Now the crazy thing about the plan is they ship the gun as soon as you make payment #1. I ordered the Ruger AR I posted a few days ago from them then about a day later I get an email saying that it was shipped out. So I called to check and they said yep we ship as soon as you make the first payment :smokin

www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/glock-17-gen-4-semi-automatic-9mm-448-barrel-17-rounds?a=1810151

Trying to learn about rifles

How do you guys feel about the m&p 15 sport?

Not looking for anything to go to war just to learn basic target shooting and to eventually slowly start to build it to whatever i grow to like

I took my Handgun Carry Permit class in November and just now made my way to the DMV two days ago to pay for my license. Got fingerprinted the same day at the place where I took the class. Have a Vedder IWB kydex holster on the way. Guy that did the fingerprinting said I should receive my license in about 3 weeks. Gonna be carrying a XD Mod 2 9mm everywhere I go. These Memphis folks are crazy.

MEMPHIS IS BANANAS... IM NEVER NAKED OUT HERE IN THESE STREETS.

JUST COPPED A BERETTA 92FS INOX(PREVIOUS PAGE), HAVENT HAD TIME TO GET TO THE RANGE BUT HOPEFULLY THIS WEEK I WILL HAVE TIME TO PUT 1-200 ROUNDS THROUGH IT.

I GENERALLY USE BLACKHAWK HOLSTERS, NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES OUT OF THEM SO I STICK TO THEM.

ALSO ORDERED A STAINLESS STEEL GUIDE ROD.... BECAUSE THE BERETTA CAME WITH A PLASTIC ONE :smh:

Last edited:

If you loved the Sig, get the Sig. Don't let others convince you to buy something that didn't feel as good to shoot as the one you should buy.

Do you know which size of P320 you shot? (Compact, full-size, etc?) Depending on which model, and other optional features, you should definitely be able to find it for $499-$579 online. Note that that doesn't include shipping (which is often free, depending on the site) and the transfer fee (usually $20-40, depends on which FFL you use).

https://www.slickguns.com/search/apachesolr_search/sig p320 9mm
The process is simple. You'll select a local business with an FFL during the check out and it'll get shipped there. Once it's there, you go in and fill out the paperwork. They'll charge a fee for the transfer. The place I use charges $25.

I've ordered multiple times from grabagun and budsgunshop. Both of them ship FAST.

The sites usually have a list of previously used FFLs on file, so you don't have to do any extra work. If you want to use a place that they don't have on file, you'll probably have to have the local business email or fax their FFL to the site.
He's right. And here's another rep for Bud's Gun Shop
Took a handgun familiarisation class yesterday and man did I love it. First time ever really shooting anything, the teachers were great. Learned a lot and after they let me shoot some of the pistols that they had for rent. Shot a Glock 19 & 43, couple S&W, a Sig, a Springfield 1911 RO, and Beretta 92fs.

Can't decide which I liked more between the Glock 19, Sig or the Beretta. So probably going back to the range before I buy one.

My question is, are there any organizations that you guys know of that focus on black gun owners? Would like to see if there's a local chapter in my town and get to know some of the people.
That's great, man. You're smart to get some range time in to figure out which one feels the best/most natural to you before buying one. All are solid choices, with commonly available magazines and spare parts, so it's a matter of your personal preference.

Check out this group:
[h1]"AFRICAN-AMERICAN GUN CLUB SAYS MEMBERSHIP SURGED IN TRUMP ERA"[/h1]
http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/27/us/african-american-gun-club-trump/index.html

Last edited:
Thank you everybody definitely taking everything that was said in to consideration

At this point it's between the P320 and P250
@rollout everything I shot was full size

Gonna go shoot the P250 towards the end of the week to see if i can deal with the long trigger

Thank you everybody definitely taking everything that was said in to consideration

Gonna go shoot the P250 towards the end of the week to see if i can deal with the long trigger
You have options:

https://www.smga.com/p-104459.aspx?searchEngineName=sig-320f-9-b-p320f-9mm-nitron

http://www.omahaoutdoors.com/sig-sauer-handguns/sig-320f-9-b/

https://www.hoosierarmory.com/sig-s...o-striker-9mm-4-7-17-1-cs-poly-grip-frame-blk

Do those look like what you shot?

I haven't used any of those sites before, so you might look to see which ones charge shipping & how much...

(Here's Bud's Gun Shop's listing, but they are out of stock:smile:
https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog...320F9B+320+9MM+STRKR+BLK+CONTRAST+SIGHTS+17rd

I just used that SlickGuns site I mentioned before to find those deals, btw

Last edited:

I love the P320. About to pull the trigger on getting one. And no matter what size you get you can change the grip module and basically have another gun. I would recommend getting the Carry version or the Compact. Just in case you decide to start carrying on the daily.

Couldn't disagree any more with that statement.

I carry often, and never while carrying have I thought "I'm gonna start some **** and if anything happens, I'll have my gun to protect me". I'd say many, if not most people that carry actively avoid stupid games and dangerous places, since theres a higher standard of liability.

There have been plenty of times where I've been outside of my home, drinking/drunk while carrying. Luckily, my gun has never magically hopped out the holster and shot an innocent bystander. My thought it, if you can't trust someone with a firearm after they've had a drink or two, you can't trust them with a firearm, period.

I just go about my everyday f'ing business. I just happen to be armed.

e.

check out naaga

http://www.naaga.co/

Theres a lot of Black firearm/shooting enthusiasts, and people in the industry. This past weekend, I went to a memorial match at my local range, and one of the shooters was Wayne Weber, VP at HK USA (he's black btw).

Also, regarding holsters, pretty much any kydex or leather holster will fit the bill. I'd stay away from sausage sacks (cloth, uncle mike type) holsters as they're cheap and suck (but they are generally comfortable and conceal ok)

Also, stay away from SERPA style holsters. Theres a reason a lot of places won't allow shooters with Serpas on the line.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom