NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

IMG_1609.jpeg

Rugged 9 got approved! Finally done with the ATF
Eeeeesh :nthat:!! Congrats my dude! You’ll be done……for a few months!:rofl:

Trying to figure out if fiber optic pistol sights are a waste of money. What do you guys think?
Total preference.

Comp shooters like them on firearms that can't have optics

I never got around to suppressor height sights but I'm kinda used to the unobstructed objective tbh

I really liked the tritium sights that came on my rami

Total preference.

Comp shooters like them on firearms that can't have optics

I never got around to suppressor height sights but I'm kinda used to the unobstructed objective tbh

I really liked the tritium sights that came on my rami

I’m a tritium sight guy as well, but the new night fision fibers are cheap. I wonder how they hold up.

Started the day off with a double jail break NT brethren :pimp: :pimp: . YHM T2 Turbo and form 1 for the HK SP5 touched down and I almost fell out of my chair. Still have a YHM R9 and another Form 1 pending but i’ll take this small batch for now!
IMG_1008.jpeg

That looks like a good ****ing day my man!

Still waiting on 1 more can myself.

And still waiting on a few brace amnesty applications. It’s been over 2 months, I knew it was gonna take extra time because I filed as a trust vs individual.

That looks like a good ****ing day my man!

Still waiting on 1 more can myself.

And still waiting on a few brace amnesty applications. It’s been over 2 months, I knew it was gonna take extra time because I filed as a trust vs individual.
I must have a four leaf clover somewhere because I got the other form 1 approval this morning at 6am :pimp:. Ive got 1 can left andI wont have anything else pending.

I'm contemplating my first firearm purchase in several years. I keep seeing price drops on HK SP5's. KAC MP5 rails are only going for around $500. I have two cans that I can use on it (Omega 9K + Obsidian 9) as well. 🤔

I'm contemplating my first firearm purchase in several years. I keep seeing price drops on HK SP5's. KAC MP5 rails are only going for around $500. I have two cans that I can use on it (Omega 9K + Obsidian 9) as well. 🤔
My dude….. do it. I just got my form 1 stamp back for my SP5 and its been in my range bang since I bought it in early March. Both the full size and the K are dropping in price so either way you cant lose. I run mine with the YHM9 and a trilug and its absolute fire.

I'm at 147 and starting to torture myself

Someone in a discord got approved at 170....

Legit wanna email my congressperson LOL

Back
Top Bottom