NT's NFL MOCK Participation Draft - Round 2: Bills are up (ravens skipped)

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

man lemme get the cowboys since you suck at it

edit.... nice ... im sittin with two picks right now whos lookin to trade down?
The Bills #11 for your two first rounders? (How far are we gonna go with this cause im ready to throw in other draft picks
laugh.gif
)

i mean ... move up 11 spots for 2 firsts? you gonna need to trade for willis back and trade me 11, mcgahee and your second ... lololololol

Now Nowitness, you gotta tough decision here.. I'm a have to be in that war room or video conferencing from the Houston war room to make sure we are on thesame page.. No more D-LineMen.. Linebackers in 3-4th rd.. Main priorities OL, RB, S... Now Go out there and make us a winner.

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Now Nowitness, you gotta tough decision here.. I'm a have to be in that war room or video conferencing from the Houston war room to make sure we are on the same page.. No more D-LineMen.. Linebackers in 3-4th rd.. Main priorities OL, RB, S... Now Go out there and make us a winner.

I'll take any input from you Texans fans that want to offer it...

I've got my eyes on a couple of guys right from the jump...

This looks like fun! but i don't really know about college and who to draft but i'll just check up on this post every now and then. i might playalong. we'll see

the phones are ringing off the hook for... ... ... ... roy williams? of all people ... so far best offer is straight from the assistant to the assistant onthegifts staff ... roy williams for a sean taylor authentic signed and framed ... i feel like i am not giving enough

Dudes better be ready when there picks come up, didnt last year's first round take 8 days?
laugh.gif

the phones are ringing off the hook for... ... ... ... roy williams? of all people ... so far best offer is straight from the assistant to the assistant on thegifts staff ... roy williams for a sean taylor authentic signed and framed ... i feel like i am not giving enough

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
Lions roy williams????

as a former New Orleans resident, and full-time saints fan, I'm upset I cannot participate. damn.

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

the phones are ringing off the hook for... ... ... ... roy williams? of all people ... so far best offer is straight from the assistant to the assistant on thegifts staff ... roy williams for a sean taylor authentic signed and framed ... i feel like i am not giving enough

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
Lions roy williams????

no, this one...

horsecollar.jpg

**** You damn Liar I didn't make an offer for that garbage
laugh.gif

You the one over here begging me to give you J.Campbell for both 1st rd picks!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

CP1708, dont screw this up

Our whole future is riding on you

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
No pressure.

roll.gif

Ok, any teams want to look into getting the top spot? Let me know if you have any offers you would like us to consider.

Miami is without a 5th rounder and we have slid down in the 6th round, so I am willing to make a move that would merely add an extra 3rd or 4th and possibly asecond day pick next year. Depends on where you are at in the 1st round.

Need be, I'm willing to hold on to the top spot and make that pick. The 2 second rounders will give me the depth in the draft I need to rebuild.

LMAO!!!! speaking of pure garbage, i heard dude might not even start next year

LMAO!!!! speaking of pure garbage, i heard dude might not even start next year

You should be happy that Roy Williams might not start next year.

Back
Top Bottom