NT's NFL MOCK Participation Draft - Round 2: Bills are up (ravens skipped)

St Louis Rams select

LT Gosder Cherilus

GosderCherilus_side.jpg

smh.gif
there's no way he slips this far in real life tho

You already know...

The Atlanta Falcons select Brian Brohm, QB, Louisville.
pimp.gif

061030_brohm_vmed_1215a.widec.jpg

Originally Posted by theone2401

yea right where is that dude for the chiefs? He was posting in here every 5 seconds now hes MIA.
He's upset the Chiefs made a real trade without him being involved.
wink.gif

No pass rusher worthy of this pick now
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

So...add some ILB depth...and pair with David Harris for the future

Jets take Curtis Lofton

ncf_u_lofton_195.jpg

Originally Posted by WILLINC

1. Dolphins - CP1 = Antoine Cason CB UofA
smh.gif
grin.gif

Hey now, I like Cason. And I've seen plenty of mocks with him in the mid 20's. We def need a corner, I took the best one left on the board at thetime. Maybe I reached by trading up to get him, but if we took him with the first pick in round two, i don't think anyone would complain.

trading to get him wasnt the problem... its the fact you used BOTH of your seconds to move up only like 7 places... I like Cason as well but i wouldnt move upby any means to get him unless it was the 2nd and maybe a 4th or something.

Originally Posted by theone2401

Get busy Dlo got a lot of work to do this round
grin.gif

Been on my grind today, son. Killed a final and booked a 6-figure account this morning...

I'm about to buy the bar or some stupid +@#% tonight...
pimp.gif

Falcons will take Sam Baker, OT, USC.

(I don't even like dude that much...but, +@#%, we gotta get somebody on the O-Line.)

Saints got their pick ready if these next 2 picks ever get done (and if the player is still there which he should be)

^^ i second that... this been going on for over a week... some people taking days to respond, i say their clock ran out and we move on and they can pickwhomever when they get back.

the REAL draft is like 40 hours away....

Back
Top Bottom