NT's NFL MOCK Participation Draft - Round 2: Bills are up (ravens skipped)

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

What the hell is going on in here? Figures our weak and powerless commish is nowhere to be found. Mock Draft has turned into the wild west.

Also, wouldnt trading for Jared Allen require two 1st round selections?

1st and a 2nd is what theyre looking for i believe..

yea man, that trade is not allowed.
we're not making deals for franchise guys where next yrs #1 has to be involved.

Why are yall even entertaining thsi Madden Franchise trading dude.

The Jaguars are still up,
If he cant decide by12 noon a pick will be made by the commish, so we can continue

we can make the trade if we agree only 1 draft pick is part of the deal

the chiefs are looking to trade allen currently to the vikings for only 1st round pick of this year.

so can we get our trade back

laugh.gif
Really...

the commish is to busy eating a bowl of ice cream and watching the oxygen channel like a *#$+!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

the commish is to busy eating a bowl of ice cream and watching the oxygen channel like a *#$+!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm wondering who Truth will pick ...

With the 28th selection in the 2008 NFL Draft ... The Dallas Cowboys select ... ... ...

Felix Jones, RB Arkansas (5'10
1_8.gif
", 207, 4.469)

Information: Prior to declaring early for the 2008 NFL draft, Jones played a versatile backup role to Darren McFadden throughout his three seasons with theRazorbacks. During that three-season span, Jones rushed for 2,956 yards and 20 scores on 386 carries, caught 39 passes for 383 yards and three touchdowns. Healso returned four kickoffs for touchdowns. It's hard not to wonder what type of numbers Jones would have churned out as a premier back at another school.To his credit, though; Jones never showed frustration playing in McFadden's shadow. Instead, he has managed to build quite a resume as a versatile No. 2back. Jones is not as big or strong as McFadden, but he does set the bar when it comes to breakaway speed -- and that's saying a lot consideringMcFadden's outstanding burst. Jones can be an instant impact player if used in as multi-purpose role.

Felix wasnt available for a photo op because he was too busy hugging his mom and thanking God for getting drafted (unlike his glamour boy backfield mate incollege). The Cowboys believe Felix is as safe a pick as you can have in the first round. With his outstanding speed and durability, we expect him tocontribute instantly in the return game, and spell The Barbarian throughout the season. Adding Chad Johnson and Felix Jones to our already DOMINATE offense, weexpect to go deep into the playoffs this season. Romo, TO, Ocho, Barbarian, Witten, Felix "dont call him the cat" Jones ... very promising

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm wondering who Truth will pick ...

Can we just skip Truth? We already know who the pick is...

chill.php

I like what youve done Marley in this draft... well done

A lot of people in here got trade happy, but good work. Cowboys offense is a pro bowl roster

i tried westcoast ... i was definitely going cb/kenny phillips at 28 but no one worth the spot was available ... now we have to make sure we get pacman andhopefully value in the 2nd

The niners are on the clock.. they need to address the receiver position.. Its lookin like Bubba Caldwell is in the mix

Ted Thompson is in the War room taking last minute calls and looks at the big board

ted420.jpg

p1_goodell.jpg

He gets the call from from the Packers.

p1_goodell_vick.jpg

[Goodell] With the 30[sup]th[/sup]pick in the 2008 NT Mock Draft. The Green Bay Packers select, Cornerback, Brandon Flowers, Virginia Tech[/Goodell]

BrandonFlowers.jpg

Outlook: He has a high level of development as a cover man, which indicates he can play the nickel corner rolealmost immediately. He has the physical package to develop into an early starting NFL corner with shutdown talent. Flowers is a top-40 prospect who has thetalent to win a full-time job soon.

Back
Top Bottom