NT's NFL MOCK Participation Draft - Round 2: Bills are up (ravens skipped)

and i just got word (from the real worlds john clayton) that chad ants out and is not attending any team functions and a deal is in place to send him to dallas for a 2nd and a 4th ... .... .... .......................................... COME ON JERRRRRRYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
Wait, that's real?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Dude said he just got word like John Clayton called him at home...

I was watching ESPN when Clayton reported that, and heard nothing about the Cowboys and a 2nd/4th deal.

Could you imagine Chad and TO fighting over a pass? The cornerbacks wouldn't even need to do anything, they would bat it down from each other.
roll.gif

cowboys fans do fanatasize but 85 going to dallas has as good a chance as ever right now ... i dont know why i have to keep repeating this but i know a smalltime agent (no im not giving names) who represents small time players (one of the broncos 1,000yd backs is a hint) and he texts me on occasion, i hit him onmajor issues just to see what the "word is" and he lets me know ... he knows i love dallas and broke pacman to me but i didnt believe it and refusedto post it on NT cuz even though he does "hear things" a lot of the time its just talk ... yes it could be talk but at least its talking and the compis 2nd and 4th right now

Update the title and get his attention.
laugh.gif
Give dude til 5 at the latest, and keep it moving.

Come on bruh, how we gone make this thread when I'm in class....knowing damn well I woulda been chose the Raiders.

Word... I stayed away from the bay area teams, and I actually figured you woulda had the Raiders.

Give the dude a chance though maybe he turns your franchise around
laugh.gif

since we are waiting for whoever to pick why not post our short lists? ... i mean even though its not good business to let other teams know who you are lookingat, lets keep the thread going or something ...

with the 28th pick in the draft, the dallas cowboys are looking at (barring any unforseen drastic drops)

1.Felix Jones
2.Kenny Phillips
3.Mike Jenkins
4.Desean Jackson
5.Ray Rice

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

Word... I stayed away from the bay area teams, and I actually figured you woulda had the Raiders.

Give the dude a chance though maybe he turns your franchise around
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
aight. I'll be patient. I just hope he don't do nothing hella stupid and draft like um, McFadden.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Berkeley Boy, I say you should just draft for the Raiders.

I feel it, but my dude would be heated when he found out he just got skipped. Didn't somebody say we was waiting til 5?

Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Berkeley Boy, I say you should just draft for the Raiders.

I feel it, but my dude would be heated when he found out he just got skipped. Didn't somebody say we was waiting til 5?
I believe Nowitness' time zone has passed....as well as over here....I guess we give yall 5 west coast time
laugh.gif

cowboys

i would give u the raiders forth overall pick if u guys give me your 22 and 28 and the 2end round pick and Colombo?

Back
Top Bottom