NT's NFL MOCK Participation Draft - Round 2: Bills are up (ravens skipped)

This thing needs to get rolling so DLo Dimitroff can pick before I leave the office at 4:30...I got things to do tonight.

I mean, look at me...do I look like the kind of guy who would miss the 5 o'clock Free Crack Giveaway?

ED0312D84428452C9B94AB4E505BCC83.ashx

With the first pick the Miami Dolphins select Jake Long OL Michigan

JakeLong.jpg

With no where to trade down, and no sure fire #1, we take a guy that even if he doesn't fit the Pace/Ogden/Jones mold, will still be able to contribute toour offensive line either at RT or a guard position. With Carey and our pick from last year Satele, we will have a couple of nice pieces on our O line toprotect our best unit on the team, our running backs. With Brown, Ricky, Chatman, and Lo Booker, we need to enhance our running game as best we can. AndI'll take 6-7 300 pounds on my side to make that happen. Plus we hope he can offer as much protection for a young QB as possible. Total Parcells move tobuild our strength thru the trenches.

So Gunna how about 9 and a 3rd and a 4th for 2?
wink.gif

NVM.

What you want for Robertson Allen
laugh.gif

Gansta207...Chad Johnson is already a Cowboy

OK finally the draft starts!....Gunna put that in the title (that it has started)....

How many mins in between picks?

Originally Posted by theone2401

wink.gif

NVM.

laugh.gif

Forget it, he aint worth nothin...especially in this
laugh.gif

ROMO to TO and OCHO ... Pacman and Tank ... We officially changed our name to Dallas Dramas and stole Tom Cruise from the skins to mentor our actors ...waiting for the 28th pick

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Originally Posted by theone2401

wink.gif

NVM.

laugh.gif

Forget it, he aint worth nothin...especially in this
laugh.gif
I was willing to give my first rounder for Chad but I needed insurance to get back in to the first. thats why Lito was on the block. I lowballed to geta feel for the compensation but dudes aint even in here. Lito is a top 15 corner( I got him at 12) and I only wanted a second rounder. Dudes is arready tweakinthough thinking I ment Dhall though.

a_brown_i.jpg

Uh.....its official....The Cincinnati Bengals have traded Chad Johnson to the Dallas Cowboys for the 22nd pick in this years NFL Draft... Ill hand it over youMarvin..

brownlewis_zoom.jpg

Ahh...Thanks Mr. Brown. This is a tough day for me because....because.... now I will have to find someone else to blame when we suck this year. Maybe I willpoint the finger at Carson Palmer getting caught drinkin with those girls...Oh wait that was that other USC quarterback... As you can see I have alot of workto do this season. And acquiring the 22nd pick in the draft for an aging veteran reciever probably will not help. Because I am just not that good of a coach.Thanks.

hu_071101ncf_mcshay-power1v.jpg

*Todd McJ's checking in*

I don't like that Jake Long selection to the Dolphins. He's undersized for a QB.

I think that Chris Long will open up some nice holes for Steven Jackson coming out of the backfield...great selection for %$!+ Vermiel and the Rams

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

hu_071101ncf_mcshay-power1v.jpg

*Todd McJ's checking in*

I don't like that Jake Long selection to the Dolphins. He's undersized for a QB.

I think that Chris Long will open up some nice holes for Steven Jackson coming out of the backfield...great selection for %$!+ Vermiel and the Rams

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

At first I was like, what the hell?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom