NT's own won the PokerStars Main Event today ($2.3 MILLION)

Did anyone watch Galen on ESPN2 today for the 2011 PokerStars Caribbean Adventure main event final?

Our boy made an unreal comeback to take the tournament and take home $2.3 MILLION dollars!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

You can read a little bit about it here, http://news.bluffmagazine...d&utm_medium=twitter

Anyways...just figured NT would want to hear, he posts his poker/sports updates on here sometimes...dude is living the life I hope to achieve one day soon

Congrats!

*PS - Noticed you were wearing your lucky plaid design
pimp.gif

Did anyone watch Galen on ESPN2 today for the 2011 PokerStars Caribbean Adventure main event final?

Our boy made an unreal comeback to take the tournament and take home $2.3 MILLION dollars!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

You can read a little bit about it here, http://news.bluffmagazine...d&utm_medium=twitter

Anyways...just figured NT would want to hear, he posts his poker/sports updates on here sometimes...dude is living the life I hope to achieve one day soon

Congrats!

*PS - Noticed you were wearing your lucky plaid design
pimp.gif

This is the guy who would make those poker threads every once in a while about tournaments he's in and stuff?

Just searched, Wow it was him. VirginMalloy. Crazzyy. GJ!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is the guy who would make those poker threads every once in a while about tournaments he's in and stuff?

Just searched, Wow it was him. VirginMalloy. Crazzyy. GJ!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Props to him...we were arguing over sports betting once lol....his millions make my 9k betting profit look like *!@! lol

Props to him...we were arguing over sports betting once lol....his millions make my 9k betting profit look like *!@! lol

^ Yea
laugh.gif

Anyone remember the days when him and FR3SH use to go back and forth at it over Cal/Tenny games?
laugh.gif
it was wild back then in S&T

Man I need to start playing tournaments...screw all these cash games at Foxwoods/Mohegan

Back
Top Bottom