NTs reading comprehension FTL

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

came in too late, something about dening the holocaust??

what happen
nerd.gif
holocaust is overrated, the holocaust as a genocide is not a huge deal, genocides aren't as tragic as slavery...

indifferent.gif

The Jews were slaves in Egypt. We were the slaves who built the pyramids. Jewish people have not had it easy by any means. We were slaves and were victims ofthe Holocaust. You can not down play these events in any ways. What is going on in Israel right now is War over territory in the Gaza Strip. Israel wants thatland to be their while the Palestinians want the land to serve as their own country and territory. Everyone is so quick to forget that Palestinians weresuicide bombing all of Israel and killing many innocent children and men and women.

Who ever is downplaying the Holocaust should really look at themselves in the mirror and be disgusted.

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

The Jews were slaves in Egypt. We were the slaves who built the pyramids. Jewish people have not had it easy by any means. We were slaves and were victims of the Holocaust. You can not down play these events in any ways. What is going on in Israel right now is War over territory in the Gaza Strip. Israel wants that land to be their while the Palestinians want the land to serve as their own country and territory. Everyone is so quick to forget that Palestinians were suicide bombing all of Israel and killing many innocent children and men and women.

Who ever is downplaying the Holocaust should really look at themselves in the mirror and be disgusted.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I stopped reading when you said the jews built the pyramids.

It's 2009 fam...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/pyramid/explore/builders.htmlhttp://www.pbs.org/wgbh/n...mid/explore/builders.html

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NO!

That's a myth that has to stop.

"Jewish slaves" did NOT build the pyramids. I can't believe people still believe that garbage propoganda in 2009. Wow.

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

The Jews were slaves in Egypt. We were the slaves who built the pyramids. Jewish people have not had it easy by any means. We were slaves and were victims of the Holocaust. You can not down play these events in any ways. What is going on in Israel right now is War over territory in the Gaza Strip. Israel wants that land to be their while the Palestinians want the land to serve as their own country and territory. Everyone is so quick to forget that Palestinians were suicide bombing all of Israel and killing many innocent children and men and women.

23vhsaw.gif

Pick up a real history book my dude and stop typing what you read on jdate.com or what you heard in the synagogue.

All atrocities and grave human rights abuses throughout history need to be taught about and known about. We all needto be educated about them so we can learnfrom those horrifying acts of abominable injustice.

I do not know what the original question of the thread was. However, is it really important how many did truly die in the Holocaust? It does not change thefact of how horrible and unjustifiable it was.

I will say, that when the Holocaust is taught in schools it does mostly emphasize on the Jewish people who were killed. Hitler killed 14 million, in which itis estimated that 6 million were Jews. There were gypsies, Catholics, disabled, homosexuals, political prisoners, etc. which were also all murdered.

Actually, Stalin beats Hitler with as the 20th century's bloodiest figure, under his regime, 22 million were killed, and the Ukranian genocide is somethingthat is not greatly taught in North American schools.

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

NO!

That's a myth that has to stop.

"Jewish slaves" did NOT build the pyramids. I can't believe people still believe that garbage propoganda in 2009. Wow.
laugh.gif
i was about to say...that's not what i learned inschool

Back
Top Bottom