NT's take on cheating? vol. ex on her way over

The pics thing has been going on for years, rarely yields results and takes away from the thread. Time for it to die a slow death unless some new clever form of it pops up.

at this point i think its more people continuing the joke than actually wanting pics 

gf of 4 years went through my phone last night and found some old pics of other girls i had saved..broke up w me 
frown.gif

never smashed anything else, but me having the pics save was bad enough.

dont do it if you dont want to lose her :frown:

gf of 4 years went through my phone last night and found some old pics of other girls i had saved..broke up w me 
frown.gif

damn sucks it had to be you 
frown.gif

gotta keep those pictures in a safe location 

6 pages of jibber jabber and still no pics? What has this world come to. |I

6 pages and nobody has answered the burning question.

IF you want to smash multiple chicks why not stay single? Why the need to cuff someone and have sexual relationships with other women?

Just answer me that people.
This has been asked and answered several times in this thread. Where you been?

The research is saying that monogamy is the relationship practice that yields the least amount of issues, not me.

Just think how hard it is for two people to successfully have a monogamous relationship. You don't think it would be even harder for two people to be in a polyamorous relationship, and each of them having two other people they needed to make happy simultaneously?
Can you post a link to this research? Cuz the way you're explaining it so far doesn't seem anything more than an opinion.
I actually just did a 40 page paper on this very topic as the capstone assignment for my degree, and there are multiple resources that explain this and come to this conclusion. I'm not going to dig up PSYCHinfo articles to win a NT debate.
Can you post them or pm me the links?

This isn't about winning a debate. The way you've been phrasing/explaining your side of your argument or stance or w/e you wanna call it doesn't read like you did a 40 pg paper on it. It just comes down to you saying one is easier than the other under the conditions that one is done 100% right while the other isn't because it's too hard.

As far as your scenario goes :lol: There'll always be problems in relationships whether they're monogamous or polyamorous. I could post an equally convoluted example for a monogamous one where it's just a bunch of various problems with two ppl with the threat of violence or death. Pretty much comes down to which option do you feel the pros outweigh the cons. So Mustafa will either get let down gently or end up in jail and basically the same for Jamal. Of course this is after I give them both a stern talking to, this is assuming that the females I'm smashing have already explained what a polyamorous relationship is and they've agreed and accepted to engage and further their relationships.

Not that it's a best example but the way you tell it I'm wondering why I aint seen the crazy ex-convict out early on an assault, battery, manslaughter, domestic violence bid show up and wash some of the soft males on Showtime's Polyamory series since I know that'd give the show crazy ratings and would actually dig in to the problems allegedly running rampant in polyamorous relationships.

Relationships in general aren't for the immature and unbalanced.

Last edited:
gf of 4 years went through my phone last night and found some old pics of other girls i had saved..broke up w me :frown:

Rookie mistake. Why keep pics like that? For self props? Odds are you never look at them but just don't wanna get rid of them for some reason.

gf of 4 years went through my phone last night and found some old pics of other girls i had saved..broke up w me :frown:

damn homie, you did that to yourself. Whether your in a serious relationship or just occasional sex, everyone knows pics of other chics is a hell no especially if the other chic sees them. I don't even feel bad for you. Thats like a middle school move fam. You didn't even have a app to hide them in or anything. smh.... nobody fault but yours. I bet you wish you would of got some yambs from someone else during those four years. If nothing else yall will be back together before too long. :smh:

Done it before to other girls and slipped up doing it to my current gf of 6 years during the 1st year. Safe to say I regret it told her right after it happened even tho I was lucky to keep her it was never the same trust was lost and winning it backs been tough.

So my advice is if you want to be about the getting yambs life stay single cause the guilt isn't worth it bros.

damn homie, you did that to yourself. Whether your in a serious relationship or just occasional sex, everyone knows pics of other chics is a hell no especially if the other chic sees them. I don't even feel bad for you. Thats like a middle school move fam. You didn't even have a app to hide them in or anything. smh.... nobody fault but yours. I bet you wish you would of got some yambs from someone else during those four years. If nothing else yall will be back together before too long.
mean.gif
had an app...she found that too smh. hit me with "give me the password or its over" couldnt even talk my way out of it :frown:
Rookie mistake. Why keep pics like that? For self props? Odds are you never look at them but just don't wanna get rid of them for some reason.
mean.gif
 never looked at them smh. and we live together so idek whats going to happen

frown.gif

4 long *** years and she breaking up with you over some pics?

She is definitely overreacting. Hopefully it works out for you two.

You ****** up tho by having nudes of your exes on your phone.

You supposed to save those to your computer in your hidden pr0n file.

frown.gif

yup, always instantly transfer off the phone and place them in your starcraft 2 maps folder 

its safe there 

Why would you let her go through your phone? Only a trifling broad would do that with no suspicions.

just wondering, why would you need pics of another girl? srs

Makes more sense to just stay single and date multiple women. Clearly u don't care that much about ur current gf.

It's a mental game most definitely. If you feel you can keep that secret along with maintaining a healthy relationship - do you. But if you're the type to think super hard about your actions post yambs and how it makes her feel, you already lost. It's gonna make her feel like **** if she finds and she might not forgive you. You gotta be super cold with that my dude, understand the consequences. Be wary of the habit snowballing. If you go through with it know that there's a high chance that your respect and value of her will drop (for both chicks), which will eventually ruin the relationship. Be careful about catching feelings with the ex again - if that happens you're doing it wrong. Keep it pimpin' but always be prepared to be honest about the situation. You lose a bit of yourself when you straight lie in the face of someone you care about repeatedly. 

Be super careful of the ex too, if yall had bad history or if you know her to be 'unstable' - tread lightly. 

smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom