NT's "True" Hollywood Stories (athletes, too)...post up anything you got that's funny.

I was at Broadway Bar in downtown LA with some friends celebrating another friends birthday.  Were all pretty hammered and one of my friends sees this big ***** cupcake on a table that says "Reserved"  Being drunk he grabs the big cupcake with a candle on it and brings it over to the birthday boy.  Lights it and says "Look man I stole you this cupcake for your birthday" and proceeds to take a bite out of it.

We all thought it was hilarious and start laughing like the drunkards we are.  All of a sudden we hear a voice right behind us say "Hey man! Thats not your cupcake!"

We turn around and its Ryan Gosling. 
eek.gif
  We just stand there dumbfounded and just stared at him unable to speak.  (Now I know why girls go crazy over this dude.  No Homo but hes a pretty good looking dude. 
laugh.gif
 and if you were staring face to face into Ryan Goslings eyes youd be at a loss for words too.)  Anyways I manage to break away from his trance and tell him "Dude Im so sorry man, my friends pretty wasted.  There was no one at that table, so he thought someone might of left it there."  He gives me the 
mean.gif
 look and then just walks away.

We all just stare at one another for a minute trying to process what just happened.  At this point we actually all feel kind of bad.  He actually seemed like a nice guy.    

Just remembered this the other day when my brother and I got drunk for his birthday and started reminiscing.

It was 09 and we were at The Grove in LA and Shawne "Lights Out" Merriman happened to be there picking up his car from the valet. It was a brand new Mercedes convertible with dealer plates still on it and this fool Lights Out hops in, and reverses into this BMW that was sitting in the valet queue waiting to get parked up. It wasn't a major accident or anything, but it would've left a nasty scratch. Instead of stopping to get out and look at what he just did, dude speeds off with the quickness while these valets are chasing after him. My brother and I just looked at each other with the :rofl: face on and couldn't believe what we had just seen. We waited around to see the dude in the Beemer's reaction, he was pissed. One of the funniest things I've ever witnessed first hand.

Lloyd Banks came into the store I work at the other day and bought.. 4 Tropicana Twisters(Fruit Fury), 1 box of Entemann's doughnuts, King Size Skittles, and 4 Palma dutches. at first I didn't realize it was him, but I knew he looked familiar (dude is tall as hell.. but ultimately when he came to the counter.. I looked at his hands and they had tattoos on em and I remembered he had them) So he comes to the counter and I'm like "...lloyd banks?" he just nods his head... after asking for the dutches I remembered my boss told me to ID everyone that bought any smoking products that day due to inspection coming into to check. so i was like "oh, can I see some ID?" I think dude lowkey wanted to kill me and make a song about it right there. He said something about "you just asked me who I was and now you want ID?" I tried explaining to him what the deal was and why I asked him so he finally obliged and went on his merry way.

if I die in the next few days, you know who it was.

he was driving a sick beamer though, if I was a huge fan I wouldn't of even asked him... but since I didn't really care for his music and wasn't really thinking, I did lol

I haven't lived in LA in a while, but I met dude at the 24 off of the Slauson exit. I asked dude to spot me on the bench, I didn't talk to him or anything. But he was wearing a white g-unit beater, jeans, and timbs in the gym
laugh.gif
I believe you! I've seen him there too.
laugh.gif
 at what he was wearing in the gym.

Have a bunch. Well to start my dad pretty much broke the color barrier in the golf industry by being the first black sales rep at titleist. He traveled the world with tiger woods from 92-98 I met him a couple times but of course I was to young to remember it (born in 95). Whenever my dad talks to him he ask about me and knows my name pretty cool. I have a bunch of tiger stories but I can't post them out of respect for my dad. Just know he's always been a womanizer Last thing on my dad he made MJ and Barkley look dumb on the golf course. Took Jordan for $9k and took Barkley for $14k he said Barkley was so angry. Bunch of story's my dads told me but this is not the place.

On to me talked to Scoop Jackson on the phone like 5 times friend of my dads nice guy.
Played golf with Charles Woodson at the jim harbaugh celiberity golf outting had dinner with Jim multiple times real cool with his son.
Met Gabrial Union and the jaguar dealership right after watching bring it on. I was like 8 and so nervous she told me I was the cutest thing ill never forget it
Allen Houston's dad was one of my grandmas students and are family's are great friends. Back in 2002 we went down to Louisville for his celiberity tournament. Second day were there were at a dinner met Georgre Gervin nicest guy. And then I met Kid as in from Kid in Play. Had no idea who he was at the time but being so young I thought he was so cool and he took a liking to me. Next day me him and my dad went to some sport bar that had a bunch of arcade games and I whooped him up while he pounds red stripe after red stripe. Ill post a pic of us later. Played in another celiberity tournament with Oprahs boy friend Stedmen. There was some Olympic runner in group to but I could careless. Met Denard Robinson and Devin Gardner 2 years ago sat and talked about football and retainers ( I live in Ann Arbor).Last one in 99 Ken Griffey Jr called my house looking to talk to my dad to buy clubs I picked up the phone :pimp:

I was at Broadway Bar in downtown LA with some friends celebrating another friends birthday.  Were all pretty hammered and one of my friends sees this big ***** cupcake on a table that says "Reserved"  Being drunk he grabs the big cupcake with a candle on it and brings it over to the birthday boy.  Lights it and says "Look man I stole you this cupcake for your birthday" and proceeds to take a bite out of it.

We all thought it was hilarious and start laughing like the drunkards we are.  All of a sudden we hear a voice right behind us say "Hey man! Thats not your cupcake!"

We turn around and its Ryan Gosling. 
eek.gif
  We just stand there dumbfounded and just stared at him unable to speak.  (Now I know why girls go crazy over this dude.  No Homo but hes a pretty good looking dude. 
laugh.gif
 and if you were staring face to face into Ryan Goslings eyes youd be at a loss for words too.)  Anyways I manage to break away from his trance and tell him "Dude Im so sorry man, my friends pretty wasted.  There was no one at that table, so he thought someone might of left it there."  He gives me the 
mean.gif
 look and then just walks away.

We all just stare at one another for a minute trying to process what just happened.  At this point we actually all feel kind of bad.  He actually seemed like a nice guy.    
ryan gosling goes to broadway bar? damn gotta start hanging out there more now

:rofl: Looking into Gosslings eyes. I mean, really man? :lol: BrockBo, you win hands down. I wish my dad did some cool **** like that. Think about it, Junior Griffey called your house man. You know how many kids would have loved that? I'm a grown *** man and I would want that :rofl:. Cool stories though brother.

We turn around and its Ryan Gosling. :wow:   We just stand there dumbfounded and just stared at him unable to speak.  (Now I know why girls go crazy over this dude.  No Homo but hes a pretty good looking dude. :lol:  and if you were staring face to face into Ryan Goslings eyes youd be at a loss for words too.)  Anyways I manage to break away from his trance and tell him "Dude Im so sorry man, my friends pretty wasted.  There was no one at that table, so he thought someone might of left it there."  He gives me the :smh:  look and then just walks away.

ryan gosling goes to broadway bar? damn gotta start hanging out there more now

Dude is always in DTLA. I use to see him everywhere - right around after he made the Notebook. He use to live in the same lofts where my friend lives, we always saw him roaming the downtown streets alone - no fear.

A couple years ago, my friend got married at a country/golf club in San Ramon in CA.  I was a groomsman and we were taking pics and what not.  Then my friend's uncle ran over to us and said Jerry Rice was at the bar.  He was at the bar eating buffalo wings or something with two other guys. We all went up to him and I told him, "Yo man, I had a huge poster of you above my bed when I was growing up!" and he was just laughing and saying thanks and stuff... he talked to us for like 10 minutes.

He was super cool and was like "of course we can take pictures" and took pictures with the whole bridal party.  Then he asked to take a a picture alone with my friend since it was my friends wedding day.  The wedding videographer was with us and Jerry Rice asked if he can be in the video and say a message for the newlyweds.  So in the wedding video, Jerry Rice said in his message, "Congratulations Tony and Pamela, I wish you all the best on your big day... and by the way... I'm Jerry Rice."  Super laid back and friendly as hell!

FLASH 80!

Have a bunch. Well to start my dad pretty much broke the color barrier in the golf industry by being the first black sales rep at titleist. He traveled the world with tiger woods from 92-98 I met him a couple times but of course I was to young to remember it (born in 95). Whenever my dad talks to him he ask about me and knows my name pretty cool. I have a bunch of tiger stories but I can't post them out of respect for my dad. Just know he's always been a womanizer Last thing on my dad he made MJ and Barkley look dumb on the golf course. Took Jordan for $9k and took Barkley for $14k he said Barkley was so angry. Bunch of story's my dads told me but this is not the place.

On to me talked to Scoop Jackson on the phone like 5 times friend of my dads nice guy.
Played golf with Charles Woodson at the jim harbaugh celiberity golf outting had dinner with Jim multiple times real cool with his son.
Met Gabrial Union and the jaguar dealership right after watching bring it on. I was like 8 and so nervous she told me I was the cutest thing ill never forget it
Allen Houston's dad was one of my grandmas students and are family's are great friends. Back in 2002 we went down to Louisville for his celiberity tournament. Second day were there were at a dinner met Georgre Gervin nicest guy. And then I met Kid as in from Kid in Play. Had no idea who he was at the time but being so young I thought he was so cool and he took a liking to me. Next day me him and my dad went to some sport bar that had a bunch of arcade games and I whooped him up while he pounds red stripe after red stripe. Ill post a pic of us later. Played in another celiberity tournament with Oprahs boy friend Stedmen. There was some Olympic runner in group to but I could careless. Met Denard Robinson and Devin Gardner 2 years ago sat and talked about football and retainers ( I live in Ann Arbor).Last one in 99 Ken Griffey Jr called my house looking to talk to my dad to buy clubs I picked up the phone :pimp:
man, put me on some bad **** fams

Nah, but like....it actually kind of is.

Back
Top Bottom