NT's yearly Ramen recipes thread. Proffesional/College Ramen chefs enter!

After my brother did a bid, one day he came home and made this crazy ramen meal. Involved doritos, half cooked ramen, and I believe eggs. It was so long ago I forget how he made it. But damn was it banging.

College/ramen noodle every night budget:

yessir
pimp.gif
throw a egg and some chicken in there too

nice thread you guys..i really wish i had something to add..but it was always ramen and hotsauce!...i'm going to college next year, and im defitnitley book marking these recpies!

Ramen Fun Dip

Step 1: Carefully break off a nice long piece from the Ramen brick
Step 2: Lick the Ramen you broke off to get it "wet"
Step 3: Dip the Ramen into your flavor powder packet
Step 4: Suck off the powder and enjoy.

You will probably get a few dips out of each broken off piece. By then it will get mushy from licking it a few times. When this happens, just eat it and break of a new piece!

Last edited:
Ramen Fun Dip
You will probably get a few dips out of each broken off piece. By then it will get mushy from licking it a few times. When this happens, just eat it and break of a new piece!

The only way I would try this is if I had no running water and no stove

Damn, the Viet condiments were misleading. But I should've known that every Asian household has the same flavorings and sauces.:lol:

My little replacement snack for potato chips is eating the MAMA noodles raw. Crumbling up the noodle pieces and mixing the flavorings that come in the pack...:pimp: :lol:

Last edited:
Ramen Fun Dip

:rofl:

Ramen Fun Dip

:rofl:

Dude done changed the game :rofl:

Boil 2 cups of water
Add Ramen
When Ramen gets soft add in the flavor packet
Add 1 egg, stir around while cooking
Add 1 small pack of deviled ham or spam

Sometimes I add some curry to the mix if I have it available

Ramen Fun Dip

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm in tears over here. Repped

My friends, roommates, and I were probably the only college kids who didn't eat instant ramen. We ate every other kind of junk.

like what
The cafeteria building was right next door. We would get hot food from there instead of eating instant noodles / ramen. I put a Foreman grill in the living room and grilled chicken and hotdogs. I'm Asian and didn't even try instant ramen until recently :lol:. I put all the seasoning pack the first time I tried it and wondered why people would eat this crap. I learned that you only use a little bit of the seasoning.

well it would be less salty if you add some more water....

I'm living in a very "green" area right now and we don't have regular grocery stores like in Queens. Over here we have a greenstar and I just picked up some of these on sale:

pretty good. I'll try and crack an egg in there tomorrow. Cost me $1. Noodles are softer than regular maruchan or top though. Sometimes people prefer firmer noodles (twss)

Back
Top Bottom