NTSF RSVPs through Twitter

Anyone here win an RSVP or the raffle? Shoot I ain't get none, it's crazy nowadays this would of been it for me.

Anyone here win an RSVP or the raffle? Shoot I ain't get none, it's crazy nowadays this would of been it for me.
Tried for every pair and didn't get a DM back. I was within seconds of replying too. 

good stuff bro. I was unsuccessful with sf's Twitter links all weekend long. I was planning to stay to see if there were any leftover pairs after the 2nd raffle but I had a fam emergency and had to leave the city.

Ain't nothing wrong with the NTSF twitter RSVP for me. Copped the KD, Kobe, Lebron and a pair of the matching galaxy shorts. Shout to my homie that made this all possible

Ain't nothing wrong with the NTSF twitter RSVP for me. Copped the KD, Kobe, Lebron and a pair of the matching galaxy shorts.

Shout to my homie that made this all possible

of course you had no problem there sir.. on top of that team swoosh account you got so you dont pay retail for anything else. that Nike life must be good.

preach the humble brag..

Last edited:
of course you had no problem there sir.. on top of that team swoosh account you got so you dont pay retail for anything else. that Nike life must be good.

preach the humble brag..

Actually didn't get my disco :frown: but still happy that I didnt have to put in any extra work to cop

Mann screw this RSVP stuff, I just did it today for the heck of it 15 seconds in m still no RSVP for the 3's that come out this week.

Mann screw this RSVP stuff, I just did it today for the heck of it 15 seconds in m still no RSVP for the 3's that come out this week.
Same here man. I'm not sure how SF does them because I've had better luck elsewhere than here.

Same here man. I'm not sure how SF does them because I've had better luck elsewhere than here.

N the thing is that I don't even see a demand for the 3's coming out. So idk how they're system works

N the thing is that I don't even see a demand for the 3's coming out. So idk how they're system works
EXACTLY! I'll be honest. I just tried to RSVP to see if I could get it. I know I was within three to five seconds or DM'ing and didn't get anything.

you guys cant beat machines. Theres bots and programs now that automatically sends out a dm within 1-3 seconds.

you guys cant beat machines. Theres bots and programs now that automatically sends out a dm within 1-3 seconds.
Yeah I know man. Good thing I didn't want to get these. Like I've said in a earlier post before today, it's sad that I can get an RSVP in another city other than the one I'm closest to.

Hey guys, I am oping up my RSVP app to some folks here. If you are interested in getting in on the foams, please sign up here http://solereserve.launchrock.com/ and help spread the word. I'll be doing mostly jordan's, but a lot of people have asked me to do one for the foams. If I get 50 people interested I will run the app for everyone. Peace.

I think I'm black listed... I haven't won anything since the XIs this past December!!!

This suck! I don't understand why they just can't randomly announce when to come in to reserve your pair in the store like the Cool Greys?

Back
Top Bottom