NTSF RSVPs through Twitter

I have friends that work at NTSF

it's rigged, whoever is running it is prioritizing friends and family first

Thank you! I said that months ago. I even posted that recently, but my post was "magically erased". NTSF is rigged. I also know someone that used to work there. He told me the guy running the Twitter inputs friends and family first. (All the employees)

Supposed to be fcfs??

On a side note, i finally broke my rsvp streak. I'm 1/15 since the beginning of the year. That was some sheer stroke of luck for the XI's.

Thank you! I said that months ago. I even posted that recently, but my post was "magically erased". NTSF is rigged. I also know someone that used to work there. He told me the guy running the Twitter inputs friends and family first. (All the employees)
Supposed to be fcfs??
On a side note, i finally broke my rsvp streak. I'm 1/15 since the beginning of the year. That was some sheer stroke of luck for the XI's.

Exactly like I said there should be a way for the public to see what persons get allowed to be in the system

^^YoungGza - It doesn't matter, someone with an angle will find a way. Look at the HOH raffle in Serramanila. 244 pairs only raffled? And ticket numbers selected in sequence? Who cares if the public caught on with the "groups" of tickets. They don't give a F!

^^YoungGza - It doesn't matter, someone with an angle will find a way. Look at the HOH raffle in Serramanila. 244 pairs only raffled? And ticket numbers selected in sequence? Who cares if the public caught on with the "groups" of tickets. They don't give a F!
That **** was rigged. My friend got a call later on the day of the release. Told him to come by 6pm if he wanted them with his ticket. Probably leftovers after all friends and family were taken care of. No checks or balance, but all the shoes are sold and no major issues so FL is happy.

That **** was rigged. My friend got a call later on the day of the release. Told him to come by 6pm if he wanted them with his ticket. Probably leftovers after all friends and family were taken care of. No checks or balance, but all the shoes are sold and no major issues so FL is happy.

I know a guy who didn't enter or win the raffle but was able to buy 3 pairs from them on rd.

i personally think they should copy the way they released the Cool Greys. It was perfect. Caught everyone by surprise by announcing a line for the XIs the same day to reserve your pair in person.

^^ That is a fine example of how flawed NTSF and their RSVP program is. There has to be a better system.

^^ That is a fine example of how flawed NTSF and their RSVP program is. There has to be a better system.
He's talking about Serramonte.

NTSF's cutoff time was 9p and they also conducted a 2nd RSVP on Saturday for the unclaimed pairs.

Not to be rude but you guys are just not sending your DM's in fast enough.

Keep in mind you're competing not only with people from NorCal, but also people from around the USA.

With the RSVP system, it gives people from other major cities to RSVP a pair under a relatives name.

If you don't send your DM in within 10 seconds you're probably not getting anything unless its for a weak GR (Military 4) or a heavily stoked release (BRED 11s).

Please also keep in mind theres "NT RSVP snipers" running specialized auto-bot programs winning pairs

Last edited:
Yea but those are not 100% guaranteed either... I know a couple of guys who tried this and still didn't get a dm rsvp back.
Two reasons:

1. Their program crashed during the tweet

2. They were competing against other programs all for the same size and the slowest program lost.

I'm just curious. But for those that consistently that win twitter RSVP, what kind of computer and internet connection are you using?

Random, but I think my confirmed RSVP for my Chicago 1s affected my chances at the Knicks 1. My DM was only a couple secs after they tweeted. It's an end to my RSVP streak lol. Oh well.

ever since they started this twitter RSVP, i've struck out. i never understood it before. it's RIGGED fellas', much love to all of you that got thru and were able to cop your pairs, for people that didn't, it's a though pill to swallow. did it ever occur to you that the people that always got their pairs are always the same people?

i've sent messages to NTSF on twitter and i think i'm even black listed because of this. this twitter thing doesn't work! because if nobody picks them up why have another twitter rsvp, what about just sticking to the list that's already there to keep it moving?

Last edited:
Not to be rude but you guys are just not sending your DM's in fast enough.

Keep in mind you're competing not only with people from NorCal, but also people from around the USA.

With the RSVP system, it gives people from other major cities to RSVP a pair under a relatives name.

If you don't send your DM in within 10 seconds you're probably not getting anything unless its for a weak GR (Military 4) or a heavily stoked release (BRED 11s).
i always thought that this is only for NTSF

im using a windows 7 pc/laptop/ android phone. i always beat out my friends who use apple stuff :smokin

Anyone want the Bred XIIIs? I plan on passing on them and also the V's next week. PM me and I can try to help you out. :smokin

Literally sent in my tweet within 5 seconds. With my laptop connected straight to the router. If i dont get this ill be 0/78235487263 
mean.gif

got a DM for the XIIIs before the window closed, but dont need it anymore. i decided i want some roshes, but man the GRs are hard to come by.

Struck out on the RSVP, can't believe I got trough the 11's but no other releases like the lebrons,Kobe's, and other recent releases

Back
Top Bottom