NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Triple H missed out on a huge opportunity to make this Raw feel special from the survivor series momentum. They advanced the Drew storyline well but that’s it. They did the same safe, mediocre show.

Kinda wild to put on that show when you know a ton of lapsed viewers will be tuning in

Kinda wild to put on that show when you know a ton of lapsed viewers will be tuning in

I was over here selling how good Raw was gonna be to my homies and I had egg on my face during that opening tag tourney. I don't think anyone I knew was tuned in long much though and I'm glad we all saved our time.

Honestly, raw wasn’t bad or boring. First time I tuned in in 10 years and I was entertained by most of it. Some duds with a couple of matches but some laughs were there during them. I like how WWE is getting back to traditional wrestling with stables, characters, campiness. It’s what’s been missing during the reality era. I’ll tune in again next week.

Honestly, raw wasn’t bad or boring. First time I tuned in in 10 years and I was entertained by most of it. Some duds with a couple of matches but some laughs were there during them. I like how WWE is getting back to traditional wrestling with stables, characters, campiness. It’s what’s been missing during the reality era. I’ll tune in again next week.
like its been stated to death raw needs to be 2 hours but that will never happen

4 straight years winning feud of the year on here.

Co-main evented the first 2 NTManias.

Please stop making false claims.
All that accomplished by a single Knee!?!?!?!?
0447A4E8-7AD5-40A0-BA7E-C8449FAA1D0F.gif

Back
Top Bottom