NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought they were gonna move away from the gimmick PPVs, but I guess not with MITB.

The 2 matches take up like an hour of tv time with entrances for everyone and whatnot. Guess they just figured they wanted to keep them together instead of splitting them up across multiple PPVs.

London show should be cool though.

I've been to 3 Manias and they were an amazing experience..I'll go to a WrestleKingdom or Royal Rumble before I go to another Mania..

I gotta at least be able to cross of seeing a show at the Budokan or Tokyo Dome before I die..
Which Mania's did you attend? Rank from best to worst?

Maybe we'll have to do an NTWT roadcall in Japan for a Wrestle Kingdom one year.....

All I know is New York shouldn’t ever get another one. That was easily the worst one of the 3 I’ve been to.

Me and Case Case were both at Orlando and New Orleans. Both fun. New Orleans is a top 3 city for any event. The Orlando setup was the best and that stadium is more intimate.

Don’t think I’ll be able to make this upcoming Mania since I have a work thing that Saturday.

Will hit Philly next year for sure though. Great stadium setup there.

All I know is New York shouldn’t ever get another one. That was easily the worst one of the 3 I’ve been to.

Me and Case Case were both at Orlando and New Orleans. Both fun. New Orleans is a top 3 city for any event. The Orlando setup was the best and that stadium is more intimate.
I'm still kinda bummed i missed the NYC show..But the city took too much of a toll on my back to be able to go to the event..

Of the 3 I went to, Orlando's setup was the best overall..But I gotta say that Dallas' stadium was the most comfortable and the easiest to move around in..

Which Mania's did you attend? Rank from best to worst?

Maybe we'll have to do an NTWT roadcall in Japan for a Wrestle Kingdom one year.....
I went to WM 32, 33, 34..If you want a ranking based solely on the card quality I'd say NOLA, Orlando, Dallas..If I'm ranking on stadium/setup/ease of stadium use then I'd say Dallas by a wide margin, then Orlando, and New Orleans a distant 3rd..If I'm ranking on overall city/Mania/other wrestling related stuff then it's New Orleans and then who gives a sh*t after that..

NOLA is an amazing city..It's big enough to hold that level of event, but small enough to easily move around/do different activities without getting burned out..NYC was too big..Events spread out over a massive city just wasn't a good time..Orlando wasn't bad, but it's Orlando so it's just kinda bleh..Dallas was awesome, but like Orl. it just had stuff spread out just a little too far (but both were still manageable)..

I think the only way I'd do another Mania is if it were in New Orleans or Vegas..Smaller, easy to navigate, cities with a big city feel..Unless they hold it in a city that my wife really wants to go to I'm most likely never gonna go to another WM..I really want to do a Royal Rumble though..And of course Japan is an absolute bucket list trip/wrestling dream..My step daughter works for an airline and can get tickets for her and her parents/siblings for pretty much just the price for luggage/taxes..So a flight to Japan would only cost me less than a couple hundred bucks..I'm thinking next year will be my RR or Japan trip.. #NTWTJapanMeetUp

Back
Top Bottom