NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah honestly Carmelo is the only bright spot in NXT right now. Bron is just sooo stale at this point
Is he a can't miss prospect?
why would anyone want to fight seth? seems like hes in character 100 percent of the time.

the other guy however seems like another loud mouth fanboy online
I was referring to him calling out Star wars fan
Seth is too busy angling for a CM Punk "dream matchup."

He keeps running his mouth about dude.
I don't trust Phil to keep his hands to himself

Jake paul should book a Seth vs Cm boxing match
Phil slight favorite because he has combat sports experience

TBH, if yall wanted Sami to win the title, it would more likely happen under Vince.

Vince is more likely to deviate from the plan while Hunter sticks to it.

TBH, if yall wanted Sami to win the title, it would more likely happen under Vince.

Vince is more likely to deviate from the plan while Hunter sticks to it.

I can agree with that.

HHH seems to be very risk adverse while Vince does seem like he is willing to do the off the wall stuff.

Good point there.

Vince didn’t really have anything resembling the Roman storyline while the DB stuff was happening.

Nor another babyface who the crowd also seems to really be behind with Cody.

Taking the belt off Roman one month before Wrestlemania just doesn’t make any sense.

Vince wouldn’t have done it either. Roman was walking down the aisle at Mania with those 2 belts whether folks like it or not.

Not sure I’d be ready to call HHH risk averse yet.

Not sure I’d be ready to call HHH risk averse yet.

Why not? I guess to me he seems like a safe booker ESPECIALLY considering he came after Vince and probably wants to be taken as being a "serious" ( Case Case ) booker.

Vince wouldn’t have done it either. Roman was walking down the aisle at Mania with those 2 belts whether folks like it or not.

Yea, I don't think Vince WOULD be I think he would do it before HHH.

But I don't think either would TBH.

I dont think Vince would have taken the belt off Roman at EC, but Sami would def have a chance to win it in a triple threat at Mania night 2 after the Mercedes Money vs Becky vs Bayley vs Charlotte Night 1 main event.

Why not? I guess to me he seems like a safe booker ESPECIALLY considering he came after Vince and probably wants to be taken as being a "serious" ( Case Case ) booker.

Yea, I don't think Vince WOULD be I think he would do it before HHH.

But I don't think either would TBH.
I feel like he’s still kind of trying to navigate the ending of a lot of Vince’s stuff at the very top of the card and there will be a pretty clean slate once Mania is up. That’s when I’ll start really judging him personally.

Unpopular opinion:

Keep the belts on Roman for another year then reevaluate.

Unfortunately I feel like Cody Rhodes may either have a hand shake agreement
or something in his contract that guarantees him the title(s) within a set time frame
which I couldn't care less about.

afd.jpg

Unpopular opinion:

Keep the belts on Roman for another year then reevaluate.

Unfortunately I feel like Cody Rhodes may either have a hand shake agreement
or something in his contract that guarantees him the title(s) within a set time frame
which I couldn't care less about.
Don’t know if they need to do it for a whole other year. But I definitely think there are several stories you could tell that are better than Cody.

On the bright side, at least they’ve done a pretty good job at presenting him like he’s a big deal and the fans in-turn do seem to be behind him, even though EYE feel like it’s a forcefeed.

In before the thread tries to make this sound like a bad idea despite it being one of the best shows of last year in either company.
Why would it be a bad idea?

The idea of it is great. The buildup to last years show was just trash.

Better build would make the show itself even more enjoyable.

Back
Top Bottom