NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't believe that was the main/big announcement though. The hour long BTS after show was.

I think it was a bit of both. Cole wasn't just given that slot because he's on the new show. We've seen plenty of other TK announcements where he comes out and screams whatever the reveal is supposed to be.

IF they do a Forbidden Door 2 IT would be interesting how they do the build up this time. I think everyone can agree the buildup last year was trash.
How can they do IT better this time?

Also, interested in knowing how Forbidden Door 1 did in terms of numbers, buy-ins, ratings or whatever without any real promotion and still being one of the best PPV's. Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee since you're a numbers guy, do you have this info?

I’ll look into it later today and bring you back the information i have collected.

n7zf937yu1ea1.jpg

Jey is going to 1000% cost Roman the undisputed titles at wrestling..

Usos lose the tag titles to the Wild SamOwens on Night 1.

Jey interferes in THOTT's match against Da Code Man on Night 2 and costs THOTT the WWE Universal Undisputed World Heavywieght Championship of da Galaxy?

Usos lose the tag titles to the Wild SamOwens on Night 1.

Jey interferes in THOTT's match against Da Code Man on Night 2 and costs THOTT the WWE Universal Undisputed World Heavywieght Championship of da Galaxy?
Yes.. Jey is not going to be feeling Ucey on night 2.. I still haven't trusted Jey after this..

Back
Top Bottom