NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nastynas.jpg

re: WON Awards

- Ocean Spray is on fire.
- Mina Shirakawa being in the most improved running is a good look.
- Good to see our girl Syuri getting more and more love ( donmega donmega )
- I wonder when the last time Danielson/Sabre didn't win the Technician Award
- Booker of the YEar
- Not sure how WWE is worst promotion of the year but when people say, "These are fan voted awards" this is the type of stuff that I tend to reference as to why that claim is a half-truth
- Not sure who overrates Tyrus enough for him to be considered most overrated.
- Most underrated will continue to be the most underrated until he gets some significant wins.

- Not sure how WWE is worst promotion of the year but when people say, "These are fan voted awards" this is the type of stuff that I tend to reference as to why that claim is a half-truth

The awards are voted on by Observer subscribers.

People who subscribe to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter are fans of pro wrestling.

Where's the lie at?

"But they put on good matches."

"I think if I had one suggestion for Tony Khan, I think I would try and focus a little more on the storytelling of the different characters, really highlight every character's journeys a lot more. I think it's still very important. I know it's a very sports-centric program, AEW Dynamite, and they want the matches to be the best of the best quality and yet, with quality, and I totally respect that," Matt said. "I feel like professional wrestling, a big part of it is the sportsmanship and the showmanship. Having characters that the crowd is connected to, that they're emotionally invested in, that have this journey that you want to follow, you want to see what's going to happen next. You're really worried about where this story is going to go. I would like to add a little bit more of that into all the amazing wrestling that happens weekend and week out on AEW programming."

Matt Hardy Would Suggest To Tony Khan That AEW Focus More On Characters And Storytelling | Fightful News

I don't think subscribers to Wrestling Observer are a fair representation of the majority of wrestling fans. That's probably a small number in relation to and could probably be more niche part of the whole wrestling fanbase.
Mans didn’t show up to the polls and wants to complain about the results.

America.

I don't think subscribers to Wrestling Observer are a fair representation of the majority of wrestling fans. That's probably a small number in relation to and could probably be more niche part of the whole wrestling fanbase.

I don't think it's really supposed to be that...Observer is an "enthusiast" publication for "hardcore" fans

I just can't figure out all this love that Moxley keeps getting..
From my perspective he’s had the coolest career of this generation. A WWE champion who left to wrestle in New Japan and the Indies and present his character his way. If I was a wrestler he’s the guy hands down whose career I would want. He’s also been involved in some great matches this year. I imagine other people feel the same way.

Well yeah?

There's a reason it's called the "Wrestling Observer Newsletter Awards" and not the "Wrestling Fandom In General Awards"
But what I'm saying is in relation to what Nike Jordan Nike Jordan tried saying earlier that this is voted on by the fans and DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican responded that its half true. These results aren't really a fair representation and it's niche. Just saying DC isn't wrong in this manner.

Back
Top Bottom