NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Love hearing these stories and such detailing behind the scenes competitive rivalries and mutual respect.

On another note;

Is Brock going thru some midlife crisis? What’s the deal with that mullet mohawk he working with now?

Son looks like he’s trying to appear younger or some stupid ****.

:smh: @ dudes on this site trying to throw shade on wrestling fans.

Brock been doing the good ole country boy/lumberjack gimmick for a minute now.

Jungle Boy just said he's gonna bury Christian underground with his Dad.
picard.png

Why are there 4 teams on the card for the tag titles at Revolution? Thought that tag team rumble on Dymatize was to determine the challenger?

Why are there 4 teams on the card for the tag titles at Revolution? Thought that tag team rumble on Dymatize was to determine the challenger?

Think the *** Boys are gonna retain their tag titles so that FTR can eventually win them from them and get revenge for their loss a few months byke.

The Acclaimed invoked their rematch clause at Revolution and these extra teams were added so that they don't have to eat another pin because it doesn't look like they gonna regain the tag titles.

i dont think stone cold is the type to trip or take shots at current wrestlers.

surprised undertaker would chime in though

Think the *** Boys are gonna retain their tag titles so that FTR can eventually win them from them and get revenge for their loss a few months byke.

The Acclaimed invoked their rematch clause at Revolution and these extra teams were added so that they don't have to eat another pin because it doesn't look like they gonna regain the tag titles.
I think so too. No way the *** Boys hold on to those belts any longer.
What the heck was the point of that match on Wednesday then?

He still sucks at wrestling though, right?

Being a good in-ring worker doesnt matter in WWE if you have a good character.

Johnny "Wrestling" is the living embodiment of top tier in ring ability, yet no one cares about him and he sucks.

The silence he experiences when he comes out is louder than his theme.

I was the first to be on the Dominic wagon and yall all thought I was crazy.

Just like the people who said I was crazy about Westbrick ruining the Clippers, but once again Promo the Conquerer was right.

Back
Top Bottom