NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CCC692F7-1C8E-4752-994B-954A53FA245A.jpeg

Did Naomi retire? :nerd:

Does anyone who deactivated their Twitter ever do it permanently? Feel like I see it all the time then they’re back on a week later

Being the greatest "TV wrestler" is something I've never really thought about, but I think Rey definitely has a case

Four can't miss prospects are struggling in two different companies..

Claudio
Miro
Malakai
Keith Lee (A tik tok er with the same name is more famous than him)

Four can't miss prospects are struggling in two different companies..

Claudio
Miro
Malakai
Keith Lee (A tik tok er with the same name is more famous than him)

Malakai is absolutely on the way up. I'd bet whatever injury he had was making things worse than he realized. Looks like he has his range of motion back and he seems to have that quick whip back on his kicks.

I'd love to know what the story with Miro is. Throwing him in with Kip when he debuted was a bad move. Still not sure why he wasn't a straight monster who just destroyed everyone in his path. It looked like his ship was finally righting with the Redeemer stuff, then he just went away. I know it got out that he turned down a few storylines. I wonder if they really were bad angles, or if he just thought he was more important than he actually was?

Claudio and Keith are anybody's guess. Guess we'll see what happens with Claudio in ROH. Lee will be interesting to see what unfolds now that he's seemingly healthy and away from teaming with Swerve. Don't have super high hopes there.

How in the world is Riho beating anyone?

She german'd Nyla Rose, not even video game wrestlers can lift people 3x their size.

Even if you gave Silent Reactions Johnny Gagano a 99 OVR, hes not bodyslamming Omos.

Back
Top Bottom