NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

One of the little things i liked about those N64 wrestling games was when you would do a finisher the opponent actually laid there for a while. Even twitched.

The crowd would react to blood, too.

Folks can make it seem like it is because, "Wardlow sucks" but you can't sit here and say he has been booked effectively after than MJF win.

But keep making excuses for AEW.

I think I might’ve been at that Dayton show..I remember going to Hara Arena to see a WWF show and I’m pretty sure it had the Road Warriors on the card (I know I’ve seen RW wrestle before in person I’m just not sure if it was in OH or TN)..

Breaking News: It appears that Justin Credible and his family are now homeless after their apartment building burned down..

noblekane noblekane

Jade's Canadian challenger?

She should go back to NXT and her gimmick can be all about being the “real Monet maker” in pro wrestling..She can do suicide dives to the outside and after she hits her opponent she can look right in the camera and say”You can Bank on me to be pure Monet”!! ..Gotdamnit, some give me the book and let me cook..

what-do-you-mean-by-that-druski.gif

ybzyyfdt9s1a1.jpg

Furnas and Lafon/Kroffat are such an under appreciated tag team..I always loved their work..Wish they’d get more credit..And throw Tue Eliminators in that mix too..
Just like Dr. Death, they came to the WWE in the wrong era

Back
Top Bottom