NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sad Corbin was best thing WWE had done in years and ever since then mans has been basically treading water.

It's kinda amazing how that dude has managed to turn multiple turds into gold bars. I keep waiting for him to figure out a way to fix this one.

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer
@ITO
911392015 911392015
Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison
degenerate423 degenerate423
Case Case
Warmachine85 Warmachine85
Peep Game Peep Game
King of Trash Style King of Trash Style
JCMojica24 JCMojica24

Take It Home will be back next week. In its place is the first episode of the new Patreon project that John LaRocca and Garrett Gonzales are doing on WCW in 1996. Here's a sneak preview of the new project.

On this prelude episode, they give the origin story of Monday Nitro before reviewing the first Monday Nitro.

This will set the tone for their next episode, which will cover WCW from the start of 1996 through Super Brawl.

Fight Game Media Network: WCW '96 - Monday Nitro Origin Story + Review on Apple Podcasts

Is he doing a hybrid Konnan/Razor Ramon gimmick?
ive seen him in the rey mysterio home and prison scenes. they give him a good role and dialogue but **** hes just terrible at acting. He still looks like an old homeless white woman, and he still has the charisma of a dead ant.

has he atleast improved in the ring?

Peep Game Peep Game

Lacey Von Erich the worst female wrestler ever?
Jackie Gayda. Lacey was awful but I give her credit for effort and then realizing that wrestling simply wasn’t for her despite being part of a wrestling family, and dipping out. Eva Marie is up there as one of the worst ever as well. Being able to generate heat is one thing, actually having the ability to emote is another.

1673330834660.png

don't think the door has closed on her with the wwe.
didn't burn any bridges and did her job on the way out. from what i read, she was a locker room leader to the young talent
probably has offers from other promotions if she decides if she still wants to be in the industry.

good on her team to try and put her out there on different platforms :lol:

Back
Top Bottom