NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
09bb27cf-daa7-480e-be25-d255b4f6088d__640X648.jpg
nah the championship socks got it, wwe really don’t care

Night 1 overall was definitely better Night 2 but Roman winning... chef's kiss. Crowd was so damn lit for that match.

Codeman did the job.
I don't see Roman dropping the belt to anyone. He'll probably vacate IT at some point and then they'll have a tournament for the new belt

Codeman did the job.
I don't see Roman dropping the belt to anyone. He'll probably vacate IT at some point and then they'll have a tournament for the new belt
IMO that would just make Roman's entire run meaningless..Giving someone a run that long with the belts to not have someone get the huge rub from being the one to beat Roman is a historically bad idea..

we never agreed on the terms. you just said tree fiddy then i asked if you got cashapp

cuz you said you didnt have cashapp cuz thats why i couldnt join the royal rumble pool this year cuz you only had paypal
I said I preferred PayPal, but I accepted a couple people's payments from...You know what, nevermind..We all see what's going on here..Keep your tree fiddy lil fella..You clearly need it more..

Y'all think Cody was originally scheduled to win, but then this Endeavor stuff became a reality and they preferred Roman to keep the belt through the sale of the company??..
I thought the same thing. IF the sale really goes thru then you know that was prbably the cause.
IMO that would just make Roman's entire run meaningless..Giving someone a run that long with the belts to not have someone get the huge rub from being the one to beat Roman is a historically bad idea..
That's basically what happened tonight

Back
Top Bottom