NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would like to see a different finish for these Roman matches now tho.

Maybe I’m overthinking it but story wise it really makes the refs and the other wrestlers look dumb for not knowing the bloodline was gonna interfere and being prepared for that.

Feel like there was a missed chance to set up Jey finally tuning on Roman for good and turning that into a thing

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F22fa6a8b-3f0a-41b2-9bd6-0fcf36957558

This couldn't secure an wrestlemania main event W..

DAMN

I would like to see a different finish for these Roman matches now tho.

Maybe I’m overthinking it but story wise it really makes the refs and the other wrestlers look dumb for not knowing the bloodline was gonna interfere and being prepared for that.

Feel like there was a missed chance to set up Jey finally tuning on Roman for good and turning that into a thing
Right..Cody could bring out Brandi, Arn, DDP, his dog, and half the 1987 WWF locker room for a match vs Nick Aldis but couldn't find a couple random people to watch his back for the biggest match of his life??..Don't make no kinda sense..

Good night every1..See y'all tomorrow night on the USA Network (aka watchwrestling) for the Raw After WresstleMania 39 Goes Hollywood From Los Angeles..

Babyface Cody was fun for the chase and overcame the feeling of him being forced on us.

Really not trying to hear him talk about his daddy nonstop while holding the championship though.

Let him have a run down the line when he turns heel (which he never got to even do in A&W).

Back
Top Bottom