NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I was single, I'd have to cop these shorts to advertise to the ladies. Still might do it for my wife.
Roman Shorts.jpg

If only Val Venis was still around. Have some purple shorts with the "HELLO LADIEEEES" across the crotch lol

Acknowledge Me written on the crotch are what Just Don shorts basically are but "Needle Mover" with blood stains is gonna raise questions from people.

Supporting Punk has slowly become the wrestling version of admitting you are conservative. Which is funny because the ones opposing Punk in AEW are actually conservatives.

How they (especially Jericho) created this scenario where they are the victims deserves some praise.

Control Your Narrative.

Finished Dynamite.

I'll admit, ALL OUT being at Wembley Stadium is a big announcement. :lol:

Would be really impressive if AEW can sell that out.

Looking forward to the BCC vs. The Elite and Hangmin feud.

Wheeler Yuta cosplaying as a tough guy with the rest of BCC always gets me. :lol:

Da Hangmin with the Low Shirai going 1 on 4 against the BCC.

#OurLegend taking out all da #ImpotentAmateurs 1995 1995 danger style danger style

The *** Boys with Many Men ring music and the HBK fit. :lol::pimp:

Guess FTR reupped on their deals.

they put the wrong guy in blackpool club.

even though daniel garcia cant talk and looks like a little ***** with his thigh high socks and low top boots he fits that group more than wheeler yuta.

I don’t get what Tony’s obsession with Wheeler Yuta is. Can’t take him seriously at all when MJF made him look like a complete fool on the mic and he was nowhere near his level

I don’t get what Tony’s obsession with Wheeler Yuta is. Can’t take him seriously at all when MJF made him look like a complete fool on the mic and he was nowhere near his level

And him as a heel is a JOKE.

Mean face Wheeler is hilarious.

He should be used as a "Solid Hand" while he develops his charisma. Not sure why TK just forced he and Garcia into the upper card.

I think Randy will be it. There’s been the snake with Jake roberts, Randy acting like a snake in human form, and probably the most threatening one with Santino and the Cobra. Where do you go from there?

Safe to assume there won’t be another, for goodness………….snakes.

was bayley's first gimmick to be a female version of eugene? wtf

Kinda

She wasn't a simpleton and I don't think she did other wrestler's moves, but she had the same overexcited superfan thing going on

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom