NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Today would have been Harley Race's 80th birthday.

harleykingjpg.jpg

Case Case

I remember about 3-4 years ago we discussed how Roman's moveset wasn't what it SHOULD have been.

How would you rate Roman's moveset in 2023?

What needs to be + or - ?

Case Case

I remember about 3-4 years ago we discussed how Roman's moveset wasn't what it SHOULD have been.

How would you rate Roman's moveset in 2023?

What needs to be + or - ?
I’d give his moveset a B..I hate the Superman punch. It’s an extremely stupid move..His spear is above average..And I don’t think he does that running kick on the outside anymore (at least I can’t remember if he does cause he doesn’t wrestle much)..I think it’s kind of a waste to finally develop this brilliant character and not overhaul your moves to reflect your evolution as a performer..

I’d love to see him add a 2nd rope power move..Maybe a suplex or tilt a whirl side slam. A 2nd rope Uranage would be amazing..Wouldn’t be mad if did the 2nd rope elbow smash ala Bret Hart..I think at this point in his character him adding the Torture Rack would be off the charts smart on his part..

I’d give his moveset a B..I hate the Superman punch. It’s an extremely stupid move..His spear is above average..And I don’t think he does that running kick on the outside anymore (at least I can’t remember if he does cause he doesn’t wrestle much)..I think it’s kind of a waste to finally develop this brilliant character and not overhaul your moves to reflect your evolution as a performer..

I’d love to see him add a 2nd rope power move..Maybe a suplex or tilt a whirl side slam. A 2nd rope Uranage would be amazing..Wouldn’t be mad if did the 2nd rope elbow smash ala Bret Hart..I think at this point in his character him adding the Torture Rack would be off the charts smart on his part..
He actually did the “drive by” drop kick against Cody at Mania :lol:

I still wish he would bring the crucifix power bomb back. Was a really good look for him against the smaller dudes.

EFB78952-B89A-4749-9740-0C65D7A1955A.gif

Back
Top Bottom