NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I know.

I'm wondering if THOTT brings out one belt now instead of two.
It made more sense that Cody win both titles but prefer the WWE title.. because the *WWE title* is the one title that the Rhodes family never won(That his father *won* but they took it away)

So who do we think the first champ will be? Cody? Lesnar?

Or do they try to repeat the Universal Championship and give Finn another go? Surprised Hunter didn't just hand the belt to Seth they way he got it 21 years ago.
I'm 1000% certain Trollins win the new title..

Roman shouldn’t acknowledge that title:lol:

It’s clear Cody is going to be the one at Mania to dethrone Roman. I think you keep both titles on him and when he loses to Cody he decides to retire the Universal title because it has no meaning just as this updated Big Gold means nothing to him and brings back a updated wing Eagle title.
FsOo0pJXwAAMiN0.jpg

Eddie Easily. In his prime he was one of the most complete wrestlers/entertainers of the modern era.

Rey is very dynamic in the ring. Probably the best mainstream high flyer of the last 40 years. Often duplicated. WWE has been on a quest to find his replacement for the last 15 years but HE is still here.

I'm going with Eddie due to his believability in the larger weight divisions.

I think Rey should exclusively focus on competing in smaller weight classes due to his size. I love Rey but I've always struggled to take him seriously in the land of the Giants.

Good question green rhino123 green rhino123

Damn a lot of #BeltTalk last night.

Yea WWE, continue to dilute the prestige of titles in your company.

Don't like it.

Why did it seem like Trips was taking shoots at THOTT during the unveiling?

It's just in Trips DNA to always do that. From the jealousy that probably triggered him when he was mentioning how he's almost at 1k days as champ. And then giving himself some rub that he would've done the same negotiating as him too, you know he just couldn't help himself throwing some shots in:lol:

It's just in Trips DNA to always do that. From the jealousy that probably triggered him when he was mentioning how he's almost at 1k days as champ. And then giving himself some rub that he would've done the same negotiating as him too, you know he just couldn't help himself throwing some shots in:lol:
Roman’s load management is pissing him off

Lol, using that as an excuse to backtrack
the wwe cult are disgusting mentally disturbed bums tho

they got angry at him for saying what he believes is the truth and probably is hurt that the wwe didnt include him in situations involving eddie

the comments are just weird as ****. like eddie guerrero would be ok with random bums insulting his nephew in the name of rey mysterio and how these random bums talk like they know more than his own ****ing family. ****ing weirdos

Back
Top Bottom