NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moose missing out on the bag because he doesn't want to make new friends :smh: :lol:

quote-it-comes-back-to-what-chief-jay-strongbow-told-us-years-ago-in-this-business-you-can-sco...jpg

Whoooole lot of nothing. And all the Elite fanboys in the comments acting like Punk said Hangman tried to murder him.

Here's the chop Punk was talking about...

Damn that was brutal

Can't believe it's been a year and Hangman wasn't punished for this

A bit of a Legends of Wrestling look but looks way more fluid. Not bad. I know it’s their first game, but in 2023, I hope they have all the standard stuff that you’re supposed to have. Deep career mode, deep CAW mode, etc. Shouldn’t be anything like that Impact game from years ago that was very bare bones like the Royal Rumble game from Dreamcast.

General impressions of FF are mostly positive.

The main gripe with the game so far is that CAW mode is pretty generic with not a lot of options.

Career mode is said to be similar to No Mercy where there are branching paths based on if you win or lose.

Don't know how repetitive Road to Elite will be though after a couple of playthroughs.

#waitandsee

Last edited:
After reading the Punk interview I’m leaning more towards Hangmim/Elite having more blame than I originally thought..I definitely think it’s pretty much 50/50 and nobody will be able to really talk about what really happened for a long time..

Never understood the appeal of Moose but hopefully he gets a major pay day somewhere before it’s all said and done. If that’s what he wants.
then you havent watched him in tna

great wwe size, good promo skills, good charisma. solid ring work and most important hes got the look

but i think companies steer clear from him because of his past domestic violence incident

then you havent watched him in tna

great wwe size, good promo skills, good charisma. solid ring work and most important hes got the look

but i think companies steer clear from him because of his past domestic violence incident
I’ve seen him I’m just not impressed. I do hope he’s gets to wrestle wherever he desires tho he deserves that much.

moose is nearing 40. the wwe need to sign him this year.

i know aew wont sign him because he'd make everyone there look like a bunch of johnny garganos

moose and killer kross in tna was ******* hilarious

Industry doesnt need people like Adam Paige, glad to see Punk was right in writing.

Thank you ESPN for real ground breaking reporting.

Back
Top Bottom