NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Fiend's debut at SummerFest was some epic stuff from his presentation to him washing Fergal.

But like with most things with Bray, it went down hell expeditiously.

From that cluster**** HIAC with FRANKLIN and to the official nail in the coffin where he was feed to Oldberg.
The presentation was always great, but the booking/execution was always terrible. Basically had Umaga’s booking where he’d rarely ever win the big time matches.

Wyatt Family vs The Shield at EC was such a great match.

I missed this match live because I agreed to go get my nails done with a girl i was feeling. She told me it would take 30 minutes max, we missed all of EC.

It was one of the few times in my life, I emotionally got mad at someone and threw a tantrum over missing a wrestling match live.

She didnt care, she was like, cant you just watch the replay?

-_-

Rip to Bray and Luke, OG Wyatt Family was great.

The presentation was always great, but the booking/execution was always terrible. Basically had Umaga’s booking where he’d rarely ever win the big time matches.

This was the situation for Bray on the main roster, no matter what his gimmick was.

Lost big matches to Cena, and Triple T at Mania, won the WWE title only to lose it to Orton at Mania where Vince went full goofy with those images on the mat during the match.

He "won" against Cena in the Firefly Funhouse match at Mania 36 but while IT was sports entertaining not the same.

This was the situation for Bray on the main roster, no matter what his gimmick was.

Lost big matches to Cena, and Triple T at Mania, won the WWE title only to lose it to Orton at Mania where Vince went full goofy with those images on the mat during the match.

He "won" against Cena in the Firefly Funhouse match at Mania 36 but while IT was sports entertaining not the same.

They should of had him beat Undertaker at Wrestelmania Play Button.

Louisville Bats with the sneaky tribute...

Screenshot_20230824-212102.png

1692942332629.png

Man I forgot I did my bootleg version of dressing up like Bray for my first Raw ever :lol: (my nephews YES YES YES sign :lol:)

I think that button down is Roc A Wear :lol:

Only time I’ve tried to dress up in some sort of costume outside of Halloween. This was the first year they got pulled up to Raw and I was high as hell on Bray and Luke.

Now they’re both gone man, ****.

Back
Top Bottom