NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so many dream matches for CM
Logan Pual
Roman
Seth
Cody

Saudis probably going to try and book him vs Miz

1693689525220.jpeg

Yall think the company that held a PPV in Saudi Arabia after they assassinated a journalist then held the WWE wrestlers hostage, wont sign CM Punk after
Triple H has said multiple times about Punk, if the business makes sense well do it.

It makes sense right now.

WWE needs to capitalize on the drama AEW wont.

AEW is stupid lol

Yall think the company that held a PPV in Saudi Arabia after they assassinated a journalist then held the WWE wrestlers hostage, wont sign CM Punk after
Triple H has said multiple times about Punk, if the business makes sense well do it.

It makes sense right now.

WWE needs to capitalize on the drama AEW wont.

AEW is stupid lol
1000%
WWE and CM both have the same mindset. all about the money

If there’s money to be made, WWE is doing it.

Cody started a whole company to compete with WWE and they brought him back and turned him into the biggest babyface in the business :lol:

Thinking they wouldn’t bring in The CM too is wild.

Also if Punk comes back, you can babyface Roman again. Im for babyface Roman vs Punk with Heyman again.

so many dream matches for CM
Logan Pual
Roman
Seth
Cody

Saudis probably going to try and book him vs Miz

1693689525220.jpeg
miz will be punks first opponent back. they always throw miz at the new guy 🤣

all those guys you listed above should not job to punk tho.

punk gotta learn the wwe aint tony klown they not gonna let you put over nobody and think you can run the place

If there’s money to be made, WWE is doing it.

Cody started a whole company to compete with WWE and they brought him back and turned him into the biggest babyface in the business :lol:

Thinking they wouldn’t bring in The CM too is wild.

Yea I guess if Ultimate Warriors came back anything is possible. I don't recall HHH saying the, "If money is to be made..." statement about CM though.

To WWE fans, seeing the dude who beatup the Young Bucks, Jungle Boy and made TK look stupid would be welcomed back with open arms.

Yea I guess if Ultimate Warriors came back anything is possible. I don't recall HHH saying the, "If money is to be made..." statement about CM though.

He said it in an Ariel interview before punk went to aew he also said it when he Punk first signed to backstage. He said it in an Austin interview too.

Back
Top Bottom