NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mercedes Money price has just gone way up
TK need to just let her dictate her terms

Is the demand for her still at it's premium?

Also, you think she would have made a difference if she was on Dynamite last night?

Ya like to play around so I never know when yall are being serious.

Is the demand for her still at it's premium?

Also, you think she would have made a difference if she was on Dynamite last night?

Ya like to play around so I never know when yall are being serious.

Yes 100%, Mercedes Mone vs Dr Britt Baker would of outdrawn NXT.

it doesn't hurt to try. TK got deep pockets and they need to fill a spot since Jade left.
if Becky can bump up the numbers for nxt, i think MM can do it for AEW. she would be a gamechanger for the company

it doesn't hurt to try. TK got deep pockets and they need to fill a spot since Jade left.
if Becky can bump up the numbers for nxt, i think MM can do it for AEW. she would be a gamechanger for the company

I agree, plus think if it, based on what we saw last night, though it was good.

Mercedes vs Britt would of been better.

I agree with some of this.
She would be very important, initially, for sure.
But how long would that last?

I wouldn't be surprised to see her in the AEW.

FOREVER, as long as she has fans like me, even if she sucks, we wont even let you realize it.

I always felt like Sasha fans were similar to Nicki Minaj fans, nope.

Were similar to Taylor Swift fans, were more dangerous.

Define game changer?

What game will be changed?

Bingo. She would matter for a few months but much like other former WWE folks it might not last.

Hopefully it would be different for her though.

Buddy Murphy right now…

cover3.jpg

Never took John Cena to be a Civic Type-R guy. More of a F-150 guy.

Bron looked great with Heyman by his side. It's amazing what a legendary manager by someone's side can do to them.
They went through all that just to have him squashed by old man Mean Mark Calloway at the end? What was the point of that? You're trying to make him look good right? Not the old retired wrestler.
The ending to the match was awful too.

TK gotta take Edge off the main event spot. He's just not that entertaining in ring and the crowd enthusiasm is not there in-match.

For all the hype both shows were meh.

Last edited:
^ taker was not going to take a spear. at the crowd screaming "one more match" :lol:
hbk gave all the young kids the rub. good way to incorporate the OGs/main roster

Never took John Cena to be a Civic Type-R guy. More of a F-150 guy.

Bron looked great with Heyman by his side. It's amazing what a legendary manager by someone's side can do to them.
They went through all that just to have him squashed by old man Mean Mark Calloway at the end? What was the point of that? You're trying to make him look good right? Not the old retired wrestler.
The ending to the match was awful too.

TK gotta take Edge off the main event spot. He's just not that entertaining in ring and the crowd enthusiasm is not there in-match.

For all the hype both shows were meh.

Young upstart Mean Mark bodied Bron Breaker.

Back
Top Bottom