NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This is gold :rofl:
52817ACD-FD89-436C-A11B-3DEBB86C5EA0.jpeg

Oh please… that dumba** coffin move he does is not believable nor would it do much damage being that his “billed” weight is only 180 lbs.
EYE was referring to his cannon ball launches and between the ropes dives. If you're gonna be small at least use something other than your hands and feet which would never work IRL. Agreed the coughin' drop is a wack finisher.
So overall I had a really good time tonight..Had to leave before the Rampage taping cause I’ve been having some back issues lately and just couldn’t sit there anymore..

Takeaways from tonight:
AEW’s merch situation is not even close to being on par with WWE..For a televised show it was embarrassing that they didn’t have merch for Darby, DBry, Bucks, Omega, Joe, Sting, Jade, Brit, etc. they had 1 MJF shirt, 1 Scissor Me Daddy shirt, 1 generic AEW Dynamite shirt, and an Adam Coke shirt (?!?!)..Couple scissors foam fingers..A grayish blue AEW hoodie, some stickers, and about 10 different wrestlers’ figures for $100 each..

Show looked good from the stands..The lighting was really harsh..A lot of people were complain about having super bright lights shining in their eyes..

Tony came out before the show and gave the most coke fueled 2 minute promo where he said the same thing over and over and over..

Crowd was really popping for Mox (kinda hometown so that was to be expected), Hang ‘Em High, Scissors Boys, Dragon, Darby, Takeshta and Joe..Super surprised that Jade got the biggest pop of the night and had the most crowd support..

Crowd didn’t really care about *** Boys, Velvet, Thatcher, or Cage..Very surprised that MJF didn’t get much of a pop and not many people had his merch on..Bucks and Omega didn’t get much traction when they came up on the screens..Crowd did give a decent pop when the announced they Trios match that was gonna happen after Dynamites..

I’ll definitely give AEW another shot if they come back around..Me and the wife had a fun night out together and the for sure think we got our money’s worth..
You copped the foam fingers right?!

Bray has supposedly been the top merch seller since he's been byke.

Wonder how they categorize the merch for THOTT.

EYE the "We The Ones" tees are popular as hell but technically those are The Usos' merch.

Bray has supposedly been the top merch seller since he's been byke.

Wonder how they categorize the merch for THOTT.

EYE the "We The Ones" tees are popular as hell but technically those are The Usos' merch.
It’s kinda weird to me that Bray has always been a huge merch seller..I’ve been a defender of his for years but even I’m at the point where I don’t like him/his work..So it amazes me people are buying his stuff on that level..

Did wwe shop ever sell the replica fiend mask? It wasn't designed by them if I recall

I wasn't keeping up during that time but it's clear Wyatt family Bray seems way better than fiend, playhouse and whatever this currently is.

The Street Profits are at the NHL All Star Game skills event tonight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom