NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was wondering if she isn't headed the way of Julia Hart after she got misted? That's exactly how Julia started. Boo boo face, uninterested, etc.

Would be so dumb to turn both Skye and Willow heel.

Only babyfaces left would be Statlander, Baker, and Shida

Women's roster heels:
Saraya (C), Rubi Soho, Toni Storm, Julia Hart, Nyla Rose, Marina Shafir, Emi Sakura, Mercedes Martinez, Diamante, Athena, Anna Jay, Penelope Ford,
The Bunny, Taya Valkyrie, Harley Cameron.

Was wondering if she isn't headed the way of Julia Hart after she got misted? That's exactly how Julia started. Boo boo face, uninterested, etc.

Allegedly Julia's mist doesn't have the "power" to corrupt people or some goofy stuff like that

That was not a good show to go to. I feel bad for you.
it was actually better than i expected besides the extra fat smelly fans. thank.god no orange cassidy and i was happy i got to see will hobbs live. that chair shot omega took looked and sounded much more brutal live in person than on tv but it looked like a gimmick chair.

sad no swerve or nana

Allegedly Julia's mist doesn't have the "power" to corrupt people or some goofy stuff like that
blue was wrestling with an angry face at times. thought she was gonna turn heel but it made no sense for her to do that against a heel

blues body is legit tho. did it seem like she got a boob job? her chest was looking a lil plump

not sure how it came off on tv or maybe it was the atmosphere but blue vs storm was a solid wrestling match.

blue was wrestling with an angry face at times. thought she was gonna turn heel but it made no sense for her to do that against a heel

blues body is legit tho. did it seem like she got a boob job? her chest was looking a lil plump

not sure how it came off on tv or maybe it was the atmosphere but blue vs storm was a solid wrestling match.

Her old gear covered up the cannons

sadly no 🤣 omg i hate that my fellow wrestling fans smell like *** 💀

i sat inbetween some of the most obese men on earth ☠️
37488.jpg

HIT IT LIVING COLOUR!

Look on my Twitter
What do you see?
The ratings, post PERSONALITY

I own your demo, I know their dreams
I pull in numbers like youve never seen
Oh,The ratings, post PERSONALITY

Unlike MJF and Keeeennnnnnnyyyy