NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
a lot of dream matches for CM. game changing move by The Game Triple H
cm vs seth is the obvious one
cm vs cody. imagine him screwing cody at mania and costing him the title.

crown jewel 2024
1700975430218.jpeg

Would like to see Peace vs. #MyCheerio as well.

Peace and Brock also have to run it byke at some point too.

same for Seth. he has another option with AEW if he is legit upset. TK would break the bank for him and Becky.
Seth not actually mad. He was trying his best to sell it but came off looking like a goofy Karen throwing double birds and getting held back by Michael Cole.

“**** you! **** you!” :lol:

If that was an honest to god reaction from him at Phil coming back then he’s unhinged and needs to be locked up

Seth not actually mad. He was trying his best to sell it but came off looking like a goofy Karen throwing double birds and getting held back by Michael Cole.

If that was an honest to god reaction from him at Phil coming back then he’s unhinged and needs to be locked up
seth was working? like goodnight jabronis for not knowing a work and working ourselves into a shoot type deal?

FRANKLIN went extra Karen with that.

No more PLEs for WWE until the Rumble.

These next few months should be interesting.

This is one of those Tweets to save because it won't end well...I hope I'm wrong, but we've seen this story before.

So I think we all have to agree that Tony Khan is the greatest wrestling fan of all time. He mended the most broken fence we ever saw by delivering an experience SO BAD, it got these two to reconcile for the moment.

As "cool" as this moment was, I understand the anger. 10 dudes and 1 extraordinary woman went out there and killed a main event, all to have it overshadowed by someone that has literally the Common denoMinator of various locker room issues. If all a work, cool. If not, they are more professional in WWE, so they'll work with him because the checks will be nice at least for the first year or so.

Back
Top Bottom