Nubuck Air Jordan XII Re-Retro - Detailed Pics

Originally Posted by The J Collector

Them nubucks wont be on the shelves to long Ben ,I give them a week and a half tops, and then its reseller prices .........
so yall sayin just show up on the day and ez cop?? Idk if I gonna need to get up at 4 to get these @@#@, like the XI/XII CDP

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Them nubucks wont be on the shelves to long Ben ,I give them a week and a half tops, and then its reseller prices .........
so yall sayin just show up on the day and ez cop?? Idk if I gonna need to get up at 4 to get these @@#@, like the XI/XII CDP

Ya you should be good. People must be crazy if they camp out for this release. Like many others have said, these will be overshadowed by the pack.

Originally Posted by Pro11

smokin.gif
......my first jb purchase of 2009

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

I swear, Maze can take a picture of a beat up pair of white forces and make them look like a pair of DS XI's.
laugh.gif
. Excellent pictures man.

laugh.gif
Word to the Toro Bravo pack. No one wanted them joints until the KATC pics
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DTruth07

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

I swear, Maze can take a picture of a beat up pair of white forces and make them look like a pair of DS XI's.
laugh.gif
. Excellent pictures man.

laugh.gif
Word to the Toro Bravo pack. No one wanted them joints until the KATC pics
smh.gif

lol...yep MAZE might be able to scoop up a JB contract himself for being able to sway people on the fence the way he does
glasses.gif

My second JB purchase of the year..can't go wrong with my favorite jordan model..

White/Red and Nubucks for me this year..

they look good but I just bought the 2003 pair so I won't be buying these thanks for the pics anyway

Originally Posted by BallinB

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Ya you should be good. People must be crazy if they camp out for this release. Like many others have said, these will be overshadowed by the pack.

but arent these LR too. I have a feeling these shady cats will cop as many as possible to resell. I know for that CDP ppl would buy stuff that wasnt even theirsize to sell to ppl waitin outside the store
smh.gif

I have my pair already.

For anybody that knows me. My favorite Air Jordan is the XII

Let me say this

QUALITY IS SUSPECT ON THESE

No Comparison: Originals > 2009 Re-Retro

Back
Top Bottom