Nubuck XII package survey - if interested, respond ASAP.

you should get to choose from a street pack (sneakers,hoody,hat) or a baller pack (sneakers,shorts,reversible jersey) . something like that would be cool. and socks, matching socks would be nice .

make the package optional. a lot of people didnt want the hoody and hat. if they are going to package it with someting, maybe an exclusive T Shirt or something for an extra 15-20 dollars, no $200 packages, the shorts idea is pretty cool too. i really really liked the nubucks, but at the time i could not afford $200. i understand that the package as a whole was a part of the whole exclusivity thing, but it still sucks that you have to get the whole thing.

a thing JB should keep doing is the uncomomon colorway. you dont see many black/carolina colorways very often.

also, obviously nike should fix the computer problem as well as the part where not everyone recieved the thing in the mail.

I didn't purchase the package. I probally would have if there weren't so many releases in the same span of the availability of this package. I believe when you do the package, you should have a shirt/hoody plus pants/shorts instead of a hoody and a hat. I believe you should've offered an option to purchase each object separately if you do something like a hat and a hoody because some people don't like long sleeves or hats. I believe you should have a poll on your website where we could pick the colors of the package.

I think a new idea that Jordan Brand could do is take preorders from members before actually having the shoe. If Jordan Brand came out and said look we are thinking of releasing this as a LIMITED shoe, we want preorders and the cash now, we will then have the shoes made to cover the preorders. We would have to wait as the shoes were made, but we would be guaranteed that they were all sold out and Jordan Brand would not have left over inventory and so their costs would not increase. It can't be that hard to do.

Quote:
THE SHOES WERE PROMISED TO BE SOLD FOR ONLY A WEEK OR SO, SO WHY WERE THEY AVAILABLE ON THE JUMPMAN23 WEBSITE FOR OVER A MONTH!!!!! THAT REALLY WASN'T A GREAT IDEA.

because not everyone could make it through to the site the first week............

I first want to say that the package deal should have been optional for people who wanted to buy it only and felt that nike was having us forcefully buy it. Then again its not because it our choice but if we only really wanted to purchase the sneakers we had no other choice. I think this will lead to more sales and for future exclusives offers i think it would be nice to bring back the classic original air jordans in the original colorways as a exclusive limited time offer. I think this will especially be great for collectors and also for other customers because i see they are a bigger hit.

I personally like phylon23's idea. One previously not retroed OG colourway or really nice retro+ per year.

I'd say keep the numbers down, number them, keep the members only interenet thing happening. Just as long as it's international too.

Air Elijah
Sydney, Australia.
Email and MSN: [email protected]
AIM: Air Elijah

Pros: The colorway of the shoe was an excellent choice. Material( nubuck) was also another great pick. Probably the best total production out of all the xii's in terms of quality. I was able to purchase my few pairs on the first day. Shipped relatively quickly to my front door.

Cons: Didn't recieve postcard until two weeks after the package came out, the same with the email. Like others have stated, the fact that you could only buy the shoes in a bundled deal was sort of a "money-grubbing" part on nike.

Overall, my experience with purchasing the retro xii nubuck package was pretty smooth. Other than the fact that you had to purchase a hat and hoody along with the shoes, the package was a very good buy in my opinion. I'm happy with my nubuck purchases.

The shoes was hottt nonetheless. The hoody and Hat were wack, I dont even wear em. Hat was extra big. Basically like some people stated. Dont make force people to buy things they do not need. I guess thats part of business and they got our money anyways.

Basically HOT shoes, WACK hoody and hat.
"If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with kings - nor lose the common touch...."

What advice would you have for Jordan brand in regards to developing a similar offer in the future?
What did they do right with this package? What can they improve upon for next time?

Make sure it works. It was delayed and the servers sucked. At least you made it jumpman23.com exclusives...just fix the tech issues.

Assuming that all of this year's launch problems are ironed out, would you be interested in similar offers in the future?
Yes.

For those who purchased the Retro XII package: was it worth it? When you received the package, did it meet your expectations?

The shoes and hoody did...hoody was nice and thick and the shoes were hot. I didn't like the font on the hoody and hat though...and I didn't like the hat 'cause I look dumb wearing fitteds.

I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot- and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. -Michael Jordan

I loved it, i thought it was well worth it, and i do want to see more packages in the future.
"And I'm A Nike Head, I Wear chains that excite tha feds"

-NAS, Illmatic

offering extra things for extra money deters people from buyign the shoe. don't try to make extra money on stupid things that are supposed to be special >D
grin.gif

When I bust my gat ya'll take dirt naps, I'm all that and a dime sack, where the paper at?

Heres what i think....

1.Nike should have took more differnt types of payment type.

2.Should let us all vote on the jordan shoe coming out only for online users. ( I would have payed 200.00 just for a pair if it was in Black Silver )

3.Dont make us pay for somthing we wont wear. Maybe a old bulls jersey in Nubuck color would been better.

4.MAKE THEM VERY LIMITED!!!

This is my ideas and thoughts. Hopes it helps out :D
happy.gif

pros: shoes and hoody were really nice the colorway was really tight too
cons:frown:alot of them)
that hat was a disappointment, took me forever to get through to the site, when they say limited it should really be limited...nubucks were on niketown.com for way too long ,i think they should number the shoes and make then more limited caz i see everyone wearin the nubucks, more than i see people wearin the flints or black and reds. price was a lil steep, i dont think they werew worth $200 unless they are made more limited

I didnt buy it because it was a package........ If it were only the shoes i would....... I mean lets face it, with a price tag like that, mostly adults would be buying it..... And tackiness is written all over that black/columbia blue fit.... We are adults, we dont need a little matching fit with kicks.... And i would let go of that limited tag.... Once again, adults purchase the package and i think as adults, we shouldnt care how exclusive the product is..... We are not little kids no more being like.......hey, look what i got! i am so special cause i got what no one has.. :b
tongue.gif

Get to know...........Tha Last One Left......
http//Members.MiGente.com/brownnoble/

i agree, retros should limited to under 2500 [maybe 2323] and numbered...package must be optional [make cheap mandatory stuff; matchin socks would be nice]... AND MAKE ALL RETROS IN NEW COLORWAYS ONLY
everyday i pray that Dunks will be on NIKEiD

Cons: The package thing was crap. So if someone wanted 2 pairs of the XIIs they have to get 2 hoodies and 2 hats that they didn't even want in the first place. Also improve the damn quality, not just the XIIs but all your stinking retros. The glue residue on my shoe is beyond annoying and the jumpman on the insoles wears off after like 5 mins of wear.

And lastly, most important, is it that hard to keep your word or be honest with the consumer when it comes to how long the shoes would be available. If you say it's going to be available for a certain amount of time then keep your word. And if you knew that wasn't going to be the case then be honest in the first place. Is it asking to much for you people to be upfront with the consumer?

Pro: Nice shoe, liked the internet exlusivity.

They should be on niketown.com until they sell out. U should be able to buy for $135 w/o sweatshirt n hat.
ITS ALL ABOUT THE NIKE FORUM

A couple of things worth mentioning.

1: When will JB (and Nike) will ship to Europe. I mean such a HUGE billion dollar company and they can't set-up distribution to Europe. It's about time they do, or at least set up a NikeTown Europe (site)

2: So we Europeans could only look at the 12's and not buy them. How's that for creating loyal customers?

3: And what has been said alot, don't ever try selling something people are not interedted in, togheter with something people DO wnna buy. And jack up the price accordingly. Seems like a cheap move to jack up turnover. bad move!

DRT ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS:
TJP - The Jordan Palace
@ www.air-jordans.tk

OW'NAGE DESIGN STUDIOS
@ www.ownage-design.tk

offer more different types exclusive shoes. for instance offer 1000 pairs of each player exclusive shoes. (melos, bibbys, paytons ect ect)

offer it at a decent price. (same price or a little more).

offer special colorways that we at niketalk can VOTE on. (actually it would sooooo much better if you would let niketalk chose from different possibilities what they want the next jordan to look like !!!! try it once.

the production run LIMITED. no more than 5000.

only let a person buy ONE pair to make it hard on resellers and they have to waste their $$$ on shipping.

make it better quality (not just better materials), make it from taiwan.

offer to one lucky buyer (who fills out a survey) a free pair of shoes. I suspect you will get a good amount of surveys to make it worth your while.

dont ship internationally, however, let other countries get their own colorways.

make a counter to show how many shoes are left like when you sold the olympic shox.

dont tell us when the release dates are (thus driving us crazy). also no one will know if they should save their money for another colorway.

offer different color laces.

offer a shoe design contest. the best design on niketalk will get a job at nike.

pay for the cost of niketalk, and actually talk with us.

selling sweatshirts and hats are terrible because I dont wear hats and the sweatshirts are so ugly.

besides, even if i like a jordan, i wont spend 200 dollars on them (even if they come with extra amenities) because id rather buy a brand new pair of nice dress shoes.

nike, if you treat us well, we will treat you better. i promise.

-marshall

[email protected]

The very worst thing was it wasnt available to Canada
I know over 5 thousand Canadians that were ready to order the package but werent able too.. >:
mad.gif

No doubt you dont know what it's about
You think you spitting game but the game spit you out
So you ain't innovating you're regurgitating
Poisonous thoughts, doing dirty work for Satan

The advice I would give to Jordan Brand for future exclusive release like the XII package is If you say the shoe is going to be limited keep it limited with only about 2000 pair and release the shoe only to jordan brand members not to the public. The only thing what was wrong with the package was the hat, but I loved the shoes and the hoody. To improve the package only sell the shoes, but you can have it where you can have the option of buying a package. But the package was worth buying to me because everytime I wear them I like the attention I get from wearing them!

Quote:
What advice would you have for Jordan brand in regards to developing a similar offer in the future?
Make the package more limited. (Not like that will happen anyways.) Be more prepared with more servers ready to handle the rush.
Quote:
What did they do right with this package?
Nothing
Quote:
What can they improve upon for next time?
What I said above. Also make sure the emails get out to people stating that the package had arrived. I never got one, and when people did it was weeks late. Also have the package go up the same day it is scheduled. I think a specified time would be nice too. And if there are problems, tell us right away. Don't wait 12 hours to finally tell us that you are having problems.
Quote:
Assuming that all of this year's launch problems are ironed out, would you be interested in similar offers in the future?
Of course.
Quote:
For those who purchased the Retro XII package: was it worth it? When you received the package, did it meet your expectations?
After all the hassle I definately felt that is was worth it. The shoe was very clean, and the hoody was just as sweet. Get rid of the hat, or at least make it less floppy.
<----------Yeah, that's me!
[/b]​

I dodn't buy the nubucks because of the price I like the package idea but i think it would be better if it was the shoes a matching shirt and maybe a pair of socks for like $175 b/c $200 for a shoe, hoody and a hat that the ppl i knew that got package didn't even where it. Next time I would also like to be able to choose if i want the package or just the shoes and not be forced to buying something i dont want.

Back
Top Bottom