Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
unless it's like feco or rco, edibles can be too inconsistent. the way they hit can often depend on the contents of one's stomach, water intake, etc

and most edibles are made with the remnants of the remnants of the plant after it's been used for flower and concentrate production unless one's talking like solventless edibles

New glass pickups from the week of 4/20. Badback sherlock onie + bead and a Cowboy/Oats fumed spoon:

0-3.jpg

\
0-4.jpg

0-5.jpg

Photographing marbles and fume work is a pain in the ***. :lol:

Think ima give myself a break till I link with the bros in ATL later next month.

Adding on to the edible talk, the ones I 've had from dispensaries or with the fancy packaging have always been trash to some mid. The ones my boy be making have me fried and stuck every time

I bought a Vivant Rift on 420 (42% off)... first flower vape I've had in years. It's cool because it capes both flower and concentrates and has 3 different chsmbers so you can mix up any combination of 3 types of weed.

New glass pickups from the week of 4/20. Badback sherlock onie + bead and a Cowboy/Oats fumed spoon:

0-3.jpg

\
0-4.jpg

0-5.jpg

Photographing marbles and fume work is a pain in the ***. :lol:
Congrats On The Badback Scoop My Dude :pimp:

I’ve Got A Handful Of Them Myself!

Let Me Know If You’d Ever Be Interested In Parting With The Bead :nthat:
6B79EF3B-4DDB-49B9-888F-3F019CC3557D.jpeg

takes about 7 grams of flower to make 1 gram of concentrate
stuff can go a long way, but your tolerance can also get strong as a result
This Is Entirely Dependent On The Type Of Concentrate And The Quality Of Flower Going Into The Process :wink:
Average “Live Resin” Returns : 5%
Average “Live Rosin” Returns: : 3%
Average Dry Material “Shatter”/“Budder”/“Wax” Returns: 15%+

Last edited:
Not in Illinois lol. No plastic bags and definitely not for the low.

Though that kush cakes I was talking about earlier was 220 for the onion. Definitely the cheapest legal weed I've gotten by far.

Well, yeah... I have yet to step into a dispensary here and I doubt I will anytime soon. Saw my uncle's receipts tho... almost $70 for an 8th and he has a med card. Lol, no thanks.

Jealous of the legal states...i get the idea behind some of the packaging but it's kind of corny to me...just give the flower..
People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it. Packaging is the beginning.. kinda looking forward to weed commercials.. they better come up with some funny ****

Well, yeah... I have yet to step into a dispensary here and I doubt I will anytime soon. Saw my uncle's receipts tho... almost $70 for an 8th and he has a med card. Lol, no thanks.
These prices kill me bruh. Anything over $50 for a eighty and you can count me the hell out and even still that’s a high

Couple dispensaries within driving distance just started carrying cookies brand. I wanna try them out and see what the hype is about
Haven’t been to a dispensary since last year when I finally found a good one in Massachusetts and went way too hard :lol: . 99% of them are trash and I finally found a good one

Couple dispensaries within driving distance just started carrying cookies brand. I wanna try them out and see what the hype is about
Haven’t been to a dispensary since last year when I finally found a good one in Massachusetts and went way too hard :lol: . 99% of them are trash and I finally found a good one
that avatar, man. Always checks out :lol:

$70 an eight with medical privileges is some robbery. no incentive to support that. might as well go black market

around portland you can find discounted (20-30%) $25-$35 top shelf strains in stores almost any day of the week. there are brands that go up to $50 for an eighth, but that's not even necessary

$70 an eight with medical privileges is some robbery. no incentive to support that. might as well go black market

around portland you can find discounted (20-30%) $25-$35 top shelf strains in stores almost any day of the week. there are brands that go up to $50 for an eighth, but that's not even necessary
503 probably got the best fire in the country.
yes better than NorCal

Forget the runtz hype Biscotti quickly becoming my favorite strain. Also tried tuna kush for the first time last night and it was good
Got my hands on Sour Pebble. First of all, I love sour diesel. I'm down for any and all crosses.

The sour p was on ****ing point. One of the best legal smokes I've had this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom