Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m

i got health implications with more meat or shellfish I consume. I gotta be on a strict diet and weed kinda is like my petro for real.
But I’ll still **** up some in & out .. no dambs

When you eat meat... you eat something with a consciousness that was groomed with the intention of being killed.

If you eat a fish... you take on the consciousness that fish felt when it was hunted, hooked, and killed.

Your body then has to take on and digest that consciousness.

The key nutritional component in all food is the light.

Eating plant based substitutes to meat prevents the digestive system from having to work extra hard to extract the light from unhealthy animal meat.

Just smoking takes you right to the light... which is why people have the capability to fast and be fully functional on just weed and liquids for long periods of time.

Attachments

• 20220521_205126.jpg
    20220521_205126.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
When you eat meat... you eat something with a consciousness that was groomed with the intention of being killed.

If you eat a fish... you take on the consciousness that fish felt when it was hunted, hooked, and killed.

Your body then has to take on and digest that consciousness.

The key nutritional component in all food is the light.

Eating plant based substitutes to meat prevents the digestive system from having to work extra hard to extract the light from unhealthy animal meat.

Just smoking takes you right to the light... which is why people have the capability to fast and be fully functional on just weed and liquids for long periods of time.
usually don’t eat until 1pm. Weed tells me that I’m not gona die .. I might be annoyed but I’ll be aight. Watermelon is the best. Munch only on that til dinner.

God damn dude.

Times changed for sure. I used to be paranoid rolling around with a couple zips of shatter. Now it’s no big deal. :lol:

One time me and my homies were on shrooms chilling in their apt

One of their roommates had a couple friends over and they were in the living room with us and wanted to watch something different

Them ****** turned on Mike Tysons greatest knockouts video on youtube and i looked exactly like this meme LMAO

SOMEBODY TURN THIS **** OFF

if it's a must, to kill the smell quick, i spray on some cheap vodka...
does it in without turning u into a walking incense stick...
i u wanna get fancy get the flavored ones, like that coconut ciroc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom